Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Executive Chef
    Woooooo hooooooo! Just managed to breed an other gem hybrid! Iv already got two crystal unicorns and my sapphire Cthulhu. Iv been breeding my crystal unicorn like crazy to get an other gem animal and was getting no where. Was actually gonna post on here yesterday and say how badly my attempts were going but iv just got a 45 hour timer with my crystal unicorn and cactus kitsune!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Oh my gosh, guys! After about a million Pyro Ponies since it was released, I finally got the Garnet Griffin!!! It was so worth it to not try for the Zeus Moose and concentrate on this one instead! (The timing can become an issue though depending on how long the panda is available if it's limited.)

Attachment 29202
    Congraulations!! I got this last month my FIRST gem hybrid!! Your going to love it.. He is fierce in the arena..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Congraulations!! I got this last month my FIRST gem hybrid!! Your going to love it.. He is fierce in the arena..
    Thank you! I'm really looking forward to getting him ready for battles. And he looks awesome, too!

@Silverrain1 congrats on your second gem hybrid!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Thank you! I'm really looking forward to getting him ready for battles. And he looks awesome, too!

@Silverrain1 congrats on your second gem hybrid!
    Congrats to you to, good luck with the feeding costs!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Congrats to you to, good luck with the feeding costs!
    Thanks and same to you! Have to work extra hard with farming after finishing the Pisces goal because I want to raise that one to epic level too.
    Currently not accepting new neighbors in FFS unless you are an active forum member (send me a PM)

Executive Chef
    Sigh, as happy as I am with getting my hybrid (I have been trying for ages!!!) I have over 28 hours to go and no animals in storage to hatch. My nest will be empty for a while unless I do some serious speeding! My food supply is not great just now as Iv just raised loads of animals to level 10 (they are all waiting for a turn in the flower tho) but I'm not overly worried as I'm still collecting for pices.

Executive Chef
    Well just beat the tournament so that solves my empty nest problem

Fashion Designer
    Ok this is really crazy what just happened! I opened my Ipad account to send a gem to my main account and just throw some animals in the breeding den. I decided to put crystal unicorn and chilly goat just like that, to see, and surprise surprise, 45 hour timer...

Then I went back to my main account on my phone, where my animals also finished breeding to try for french hen and decided to put unicorn and nightmare. And what I got? Another 45 hours timer! Couldn't believe my eyes... So either I am getting my second ruby razorback or jade kirin. Of course i would prefer what i don't have but I am afraid that would be to much luck in such a short amount of time lol

However, I will have to be patient to see what I got, and in the meantime I can finally put some eggs from my storage to hatch

Rhino Keeper
    Hatching a quartz quetzal (:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by itzjulezzz View Post
    Hatching a quartz quetzal (:
    Congratulations!!!!