Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra rare breeding bragging thread

Fashion Designer
    It's a Meeraal Dragon I got 2 days ago!!!

Executive Chef
    I can't believe it! My secondary account got the crystal unicorn pretty quickly and soon after that I got my all time fav gem animal being the pearl peryton. I have now just got the onyx dire wolf to! My main account has still not got either of those animals! Although I can't complain because my unicorn over there has given me the sapphire Cthulhu, emerald dragon and garnet griffin.

Rhino Keeper
    Hydroyak + Banshee = 45 hours! First crystal*! Will update with the type when it hatches-- Crystal Unicorn! Also got lucky because it won't interfere with Virgo. GL with breeding all

And used my Crystal Unicorn and Rock Rhino to breed Granite Golem. I think this is my one. Everybody should get one good breeding time!
    Last edited by MsMelanieMonster; 08-31-16 at 12:46 PM.

New Resident
    I started attempting for crystal unicorn, week ago, and here i go after 8 tries... 45 hours timer!!!
    im level 25 and got it with torch bearer and big bad wolf !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shat*** View Post
    I started attempting for crystal unicorn, week ago, and here i go after 8 tries... 45 hours timer!!!
    im level 25 and got it with torch bearer and big bad wolf !
    Congratulations!!! It took me more than 112 tries to get my first Crystal Unicorn.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Congratulations!!! It took me more than 112 tries to get my first Crystal Unicorn.
    Thanks, as i was reading this thread even before i started trying i thought ut will take me months too so im pretty happy maybe helped i bred ultra+super?

also question for you as i see you participate in lot of threads, is it easier to breed gem hybrid like gem + earth or so? or is it that difficult too?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shat*** View Post
    Thanks, as i was reading this thread even before i started trying i thought ut will take me months too so im pretty happy maybe helped i bred ultra+super?

also question for you as i see you participate in lot of threads, is it easier to breed gem hybrid like gem + earth or so? or is it that difficult too?
    I have had better luck breeding Gem hybrids (but not lately) than breeding a Crystal Unicorn. I normally throw a Crystal Unicorn in the Breeding Den with an animal of the combination I want (i.e. Water/Nature). I have tried dedicated breeding for a Gem/Nature but after 77 tries at an hour a fail, I gave up.

Executive Chef
    I'm shocked right now! I was breeding for Nocturtle and the new doe forget the name sorry lol And I did finally get Nocturtle.. after I got 2 Cthulhu and an Emerald Dragon! What a lucky morning morning! Moved me up in the leaderboard pretty good too

Farm Supplier
    Was attempting to breed some electric animals I'm still missing so decided to do a 4 element combo (electric, fire, dark, and nature) and bam! 45 hour timer with Beauty and Owl Bear, at only my third try.

I was in shock when I saw the 45, really... still can't believe it.

I've been playing the game for about two years now, since it came out, and just barely getting my Crystal Unicorn. I think I well deserve it. This is what I've needed in the game to feel a sense of completeness.

Now I can try to breed for gem animals, this is just great!!!

BTW, since this is a bragging thread, let me just add that I have a Treasure Toucan, Golden Retriever and Money Badger that I bred back when they were breedable. I continued to try and breed another of each because I read you can have up to two of but then realized they were no longer able to be bred.

Still not sure why they were removed and think it's absolutely unfair. They really help bring in lots of useful gems. I feel for newer players who weren't playing when we had that opportunity.

Fashion Designer
    I was able to breed a beautiful Crystal Unicorn a while back by breeding Hydro Yak & Armadilo. I was trying for another Ocean owl and perhaps the CU which ended up working
    I tried breeding it a few times afterwards with other animals and never got anything ultra rare so I gave up for now and started focusing on getting other animals I want and don't have.

Pretty soon I plan on trying for another CU once I get Petite Panda & (Something) Hen

Best of luck to all who are trying.