Thread: Breeding problems

Fashion Designer

Breeding problems

What wrong with my breeding den, breed any combo, there is many color included but all i fail is same common dragon everyday, switching combo stil the same, not event dragon story my fantasy forest also same bore every x i rebreed it

The Honorable Panda
    You will have a higher chance of getting commons dragons. The super and ultra and rare dragons are not as common to get.

If you are getting the same dragon with different combos, what the the common dragon you keep getting?
    What are the different combos you are using ?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I use different cobo different dragon have same n different color but still, trying old dragon can notget and new dragon still the sane, i don't care fail something i already have but different hours fail each fews x is ok but my breeding den keep fail same old .. All over . Feeling boring no hope, keep like that for awhile i think that why alot of people higher lv quit the game. �� Probably u tl never understand that, anyway thanks kooky for responding answer my messages,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    I use different cobo different dragon have same n different color but still, trying old dragon can notget and new dragon still the sane, i don't care fail something i already have but different hours fail each fews x is ok but my breeding den keep fail same old .. All over . Feeling boring no hope, keep like that for awhile i think that why alot of people higher lv quit the game. �� Probably u tl never understand that, anyway thanks kooky for responding answer my messages,
    If u use red n green dragon breed, u get at most 5 different dragons, breeding them again n again will also get you just this 5 dragons. It is better telling us what Colour you use.

You said that is why higher lvl leave this game, if you are lvl 100+ using this combo always first u totally have my respect, dragon master. If you are Low level knowing 1 high level leave this game does not mean a lot & if you have Neighbours they ignore you or they are doing this with you, no wonder S8 does not understand

Wait till you breed diamonds dragons dear

[QUOTE=devlinholics;1205523]If u use red n green dragon breed, u get at most 5 different dragons, breeding them again n again will also get you just this 5 dragons. It is better telling us what Colour you use.

You said that is why higher lvl leave this game, if you are lvl 100+ using this combo always first u totally have my respect, dragon master. If you are Low level knowing 1 high level leave this game does not mean a lot & if you have Neighbours they ignore you or they are doing this with you, no wonder S8 does not understand
    see look alike u have very experience to tell farmday 0123 how to breed n play , communicate but look at your game and he/she game . So think how great u do before guide some one n u r not s8, or moderator in this forum to answer for kooky like that...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilydragon2013 View Post
    see look alike u have very experience to tell farmday 0123 how to breed n play , communicate but look at your game and he/she game . So think how great u do before guide some one n u r not s8, or moderator in this forum to answer for kooky like that...
    So farmday0123 is either u or you are the the dragon master that teach him dear, I am lvl 43 how great do you think I do? I offer solutions same as kooky panda saying WhAT cOLOUR DO U USE? You choose to NOT to answer n still ranting with this account.

I am not s8 staffs or moderator but indeed even them or me do not understand why not just say the Colour u use before this thing does to 2 or more pages arguing with each other.

Devlinholic, this is my seccond ac, don't know y my main account i can not log in here, all day, so this is rone of forum mod little account or friend help mod n TL abswer my question , but keep asking me what color? I already said doesn't meter what combo i used if fail one or 2 common ,most is one common dragon but i use 3-4 corlor there us tons onf common , rare, supper rare, first i use blsck red light n dismond i all i got is a tons of luck n couble charm, breed 2 week i change to diamond pink black light n all i got is luck,.... N oknow can u tell me why, ? I am not asking any more because i just give up n come back breed one or 2 corlor hybrid seem like it can not help, and you devlinholic there is a lot of argument n u very interesting my question huh, any way thank you , i see how hard you try to help me🙄 Mod kooky please help me delete my posted, thanks
    Last edited by kiwi012345678; 11-14-15 at 03:09 AM.