Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story update: Turkey Animals TIMED/OPTIONAL EVENT (re-released) EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Im getting tons o f so and so responded to your request but the cherry blossoms aren't showing up?!
    I've had to tap my nbrs requests several times to accept them. I don't know what's the deal but have had to tap the request like 3 times in a row for them to go away. I'm gonna go back in my game again in a minute to see if the ones I just tapped are gone. I force close when I'm done so I know that's not the problem...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    o dear, i am maxed out on turkey costumes..
    so how am i able to complete the part where i need to craft one?
    the option is locked in my workshops
    If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please let me know. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Leaves are no longer dropping for me after starting the thankful mystery quest. Help please.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    Leaves are no longer dropping for me after starting the thankful mystery quest. Help please.
    Are you maxed on leaves? Are you chopping only red and yellow Acer trees? Some trees only drop 1 and others multi drops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please let me know. Thanks!
    Can Storm8 perhaps increase the turkey costumes limit to 6 or even 8 so that everyone would be fine with the goal instead of getting everyone to message you (more time consuming and tedious probably)?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Can Storm8 perhaps increase the turkey costumes limit to 6 or even 8 so that everyone would be fine with the goal instead of getting everyone to message you (more time consuming and tedious probably)?
    (GRIN) and then someone will max them out to 6 or 8 and need one removed. Hahaha. It's a good idea though. like you said, surely simpler than a case by case basis.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    (GRIN) and then someone will max them out to 6 or 8 and need one removed. Hahaha. It's a good idea though. like you said, surely simpler than a case by case basis.
    Oops. Looks like they did! I was sure I had 4 turkey costumes already but I just got to this step and it's letting me craft. I then checked the inventory and saw that the limit has been upped to 10. Hope people are smart enough to not max it out this time...

Farm Supplier
    Ok S8, you have burned me twice in less than a week. First the Monster Hunt event disappeared with no warning and second, I was 2 steps short to get the turkey chicken when it expired! You can't really expect us to complete multiple quests in a limited number of days. It is unrealistic especially when there are those of us who have jobs to go to and may only get to play 2-3 times a day. Add family responsibilities and the upcoming holiday I will not loose resources when I know I won't be able to finish in time.

I know these events are optional but really, why should players miss out???
    It leads me to think the programmers have never taken the time to play the game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Are you maxed on leaves? Are you chopping only red and yellow Acer trees? Some trees only drop 1 and others multi drops.
    No I am not maxed out, I only have 5 in inventory. I have been chopping red and yellow acer trees constantly

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    No I am not maxed out, I only have 5 in inventory. I have been chopping red and yellow acer trees constantly
    Hmmm.... They're still dropping for me. I've had one tree not give me any in the past but never 2 trees in a row.