Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story update: Turkey Animals TIMED/OPTIONAL EVENT (re-released) EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OlivesEatery View Post
    I've got the special cow but it's invisible! Any ideas? All my plants which drop orange leaves are also either invisible, grey boxes or scrambled pixels too. I have no idea why though.
    I could see my baby cow on my phone version of the game when I got it but it became invisible a few hours ago. I don't have the problem with the leaves.

I can still see the baby cow it if I go on a neighbour visit via my other game - it really is there - it's just not displaying on the phone. I've seen this happen quite a few times before - the orphanage was invisible for a while recently, and I had big problems with the horses when they stopped being statues and were changed to animated. Sometimes the invisibility clears after closing the game and reopening it, sometimes it corrects itself and once I had to do a reinstall to make it go away. I've always thought it was something to do with my phone, so interesting to see that I'm not alone having this problem.

Banned
    My marketplace and trees are still dropping felts and leaves despite the event is over

Executive Chef
    Where are the turkey chicken and pig ?

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Where are the turkey chicken and pig ?
    Maybe a continuation on Thursday?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like the cow is identical to the 2013 version since it stacks in the inventory. That's unlike the Glimmerbat Habit which is apparently a separate item since it has 2 inventory slots.

I am confused. Has the second part of the turkey time quest be*** or is it over. I received the turkey cow but did not get instructions to continue for the turkey chicken. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech257 View Post
    I am confused. Has the second part of the turkey time quest be*** or is it over. I received the turkey cow but did not get instructions to continue for the turkey chicken. Thanks
    No one has. Maybe on Thursday.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Or next year...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

I hope they re-release the Bountiful Table. That was definitely worth going through the goals.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    It looks like you can only gift one felt to one neighbor. The same with the leaves, only can gift one. I got 3 felts from my first marketplace collection. I have 5 markets out just to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Just thought I might have missed a step. Thanks and I will keep watching for updates