Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adding ppl

Adding ppl

is this strictly Facebook when it comes to adding people friends on Facebook or can we add people by storm8 IDs like we do in bakery story 1 make a whole lot of money so I'm trying to find out the best thing to make over and over so that I can make money right now I'm thinking I like bakery story one a whole lot better
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea6645 View Post
    is this strictly Facebook when it comes to adding people friends on Facebook or can we add people by storm8 IDs like we do in bakery story 1 make a whole lot of money so I'm trying to find out the best thing to make over and over so that I can make money right now I'm thinking I like bakery story one a whole lot better
    There is no option yet to add people using storm id. But I'm pretty sure this option will be added soon :>

New Resident
    I added people but they don't show up.

You can only add friends through Facebook currently, but we hope to add Storm8 ID functionality soon.

New Resident
    I added and accepted the friends through facebook. Or is there another workflow?

Edit: simple, sign out and sign in in game solved the problem.

It would be nice to trade stuff with friends. ^^
    Last edited by pGeRbSe; 11-12-15 at 12:04 PM.

New Resident
    I've successfully added one person from Facebook, but they are never listed as their name. Instead, they show as "Facebook Friend" for when I have pending helping hands to receive from them. Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    You can only add friends through Facebook currently, but we hope to add Storm8 ID functionality soon.
    I look forward to seeing this & hope for some sort of gifting between neighbours, as well. Cheers!

Farm Supplier

I am lonely...Neighbors?

At level 18 and have not had any opportunity to visit one friend yet! One of the best things I like about Storm8 games is the ability to visit neighbors and see what creative things they are doing with their "shops"! And of course to send and receive gifts. Come on, Storm8 Team, when is this going to happen?
    Last edited by TrixiDeCat; 11-20-15 at 09:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting lonely too!

I love the social side for the reasons you've mentioned. I've already stopped playing so often because of this. Hurry up TL with the first update. People have already quit the game because there's too many broken things that haven't been fixed.

Executive Chef
    Me three.

I think the social side of these games is what has kept me with TL for so long (since 2012.). We are all waiting anxiously for the first update that'll hopefully allow us to have and visit our dear friends and neighbours. Please don't disappoint us!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast