Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corn Maze Contest!

Executive Chef

Corn Maze Contest!

Despite the fact that it will decrease my own chances of winning, I just wanted to encourage everyone to join the corn maze contest! Not only will you have a shot at 50 gems just in time for Black Friday (sweet!), but I think it will demonstrate this game's continued support from its player base, so S8 knows to keep supporting us with good content weekly (or knows to go back to supporting us with good content weekly, if you want to be all pessimistic). The FS2 recent contest looks like, if I counted correctly, it only had about 20 players enter (though each one entered several times). I believe BS players can beat that number.

10 days left to enter! Good luck! And I asked on the contest thread--if you don't have FB (where entries must be posted), someone else can post your pic, so long as they put your S8 ID on it, even if they already entered themselves from the same FB account. If you need me to, I'm willing.

My little corner corn maze (poor Jules. That guy cannot read a map to save his life.):

I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i wish i could join in but i always lose at stuff so no point in me even trying. i never win anything ever in my life, the same way im not good at anything either in my life.. im sub par at best not even lower then that. someone whos more clever and rich in coins n gems will out beat me anyway.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    i wish i could join in but i always lose at stuff so no point in me even trying. i never win anything ever in my life, the same way im not good at anything either in my life.. im sub par at best not even lower then that. someone whos more clever and rich in coins n gems will out beat me anyway.
    Well, you're my neighbor on RS and BS, and I think you're very good at designing and being a good neighbor!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Well, you're my neighbor on RS and BS, and I think you're very good at designing and being a good neighbor!
    thanks sweety<3 *tear falls down cheeck*
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

I don't know much about you an I think you're a wonderful person. I've enjoyed some of your input on certain discussions Always try your best at anything an everything life has to offer. Chin up honey and remember,no one loves you more than yourself and God too �� Ahh what the heck,I love you too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    I don't know much about you an I think you're a wonderful person. I've enjoyed some of your input on certain discussions Always try your best at anything an everything life has to offer. Chin up honey and remember,no one loves you more than yourself and God too �� Ahh what the heck,I love you too!
    hahaha thnx i love you too!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Come on, this is not about winning, but participating,
    and be confident to be yourself, come join us, I entered too.

Fashion Designer
    Aw aiyoosha don't think that way. I bet you're a wonderful person! Cheer up, something amazing and positive could happen to you at any time!

I'm not participating simply become I don't have a Facebook page. In fact I don't really like the way they went about this. It would've been easy to make an in game announcement saying the contest and telling people to post on the forum instead of Facebook. That way everyone could join, the forum gets some more members, and it'd be more fun. But they didn't, too bad.

Executive Chef
    I agree the way the contest is set up is dumb--I'd much rather it was forum based than facebook based--but i believe non-participation is an ineffective protest. It's like not voting. That doesn't mean politicians work harder on your issues, it means they work harder to convince the people who do vote (and depending on the supreme court, possibly upends the whole redistricting system). Or it ends up like the stretch of forum contests we had over the 2014/early 2015 holidays, which by easter had like no entries, so now we have no forum contests.

Anyway, like mysta said, it's about participating, not winning. (although why you don't think you even have a shot is beyond me, aiyoosha, your shops are always beautiful). And if you don't have FB, I'll enter you on my completely fake account that I created 2 days ago.

Executive Chef
    Very cool just the thought of taking my whole place apart to do this is overwhelming lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast