Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deleting items from pantry

It's obvious Liam has a major crush, need some of those notes gone or I'm deleting game

Farm Supplier
    I just don't understand why we don't have a separate food pantry and tool box, like we have in RS2. Why is there no continuity between games, especially on these basic game play items?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twinmommy03 View Post
    I just don't understand why we don't have a separate food pantry and tool box, like we have in RS2. Why is there no continuity between games, especially on these basic game play items?
    Yeah,not having seperate storages,like they do in RS2 has left me to ignore game for bout a week,will play,but if that's the way TL wants to be(trying to get us to "gem" more storage space),then forget this game.the push to gem more and more things in EVERY TL games in getting ridiculous,events ang goals that can't possibly be finished without gemming ,smh,not the same ol TL I started with bout 5 years ago.

Executive Chef
    TL,is this an issue you're going to fix?i actually want to play this game,but NOT going to buy gems just to make more space in pantry because you don't have seperate storages,I WILL buy gems for items I want-not something I'm forced to do in order to actually play game

Im in same boat. Why arent all pantries same across all games with pantries? I got notice saying pantry full with only option to increase pantry. I want to delete xmas stuff as i wont complete challenge (thats another issue i have but wont go there here!) but not able to. Ridiculous!

New Resident
    Because Storm 8 is full of incompetent useless people who can't fix most of the issues with this game and do nothing but say "we are unable to _____" over and over.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123