Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Magic in the Arena

Fashion Designer
    Idk anything anymore. But what I do know is that I'm not airing anymore of my "secrets" here. Remember my Camelot who was my "go-to" for gold-types? Well, now he doesn't win anymore. He never lost against them until I posted here about how he never lost. Now he's lost twice. I guess I can't be angry or complain about it. I knew deep down that TL or S8 or whatever they are calling themselves these days would see my post and take his fighting s****s away (which is why I mentioned in the post for them not to! )... oh well. Just stating what has happened since I posted it. Sadly, will no longer be posting any type of "revelations" here for all to see. I guess if I ever find anymore (which I somehow doubt) I will have to keep them to myself.

Good luck to you all in your battle experiments!

Executive Chef
    BlackenedDove, I am sure, really, really sure than S8 have bigger things to worry about than taking away Camelot's fighting s****s. I'm sure you just got a couple of bad dice rolls in a row and Camelot WILL rise to the challenge once more!

Irrespective of any theories we might think of or experiment with, we always have to remember we are reasonably sure there IS a randomness factor in there.

I had Nouveau lose out of the blue against something she always wins against. I just shrug and say "Well, that was my turn for the unlucky dice throw".

My Lightning always beats Dark Phoenix and Comet. But I expect that the more he wins, the closer we get to the day he will lose. That's just the probability laws at work!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    BlackenedDove, I am sure, really, really sure than S8 have bigger things to worry about than taking away Camelot's fighting s****s. I'm sure you just got a couple of bad dice rolls in a row and Camelot WILL rise to the challenge once more!

Irrespective of any theories we might think of or experiment with, we always have to remember we are reasonably sure there IS a randomness factor in there.

I had Nouveau lose out of the blue against something she always wins against. I just shrug and say "Well, that was my turn for the unlucky dice throw".

My Lightning always beats Dark Phoenix and Comet. But I expect that the more he wins, the closer we get to the day he will lose. That's just the probability laws at work!
    Haha - if you say so. I suppose you could be right. BUT that still doesn't change the way I feel, illogical or otherwise.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678