Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Candy Carnival (IOS)

World Event: Candy Carnival (IOS)

Updates coming soon.

edit(KP)This event is iOS only and you need to be level 17+
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-12-15 at 04:58 PM.
    matiasabad94

level 75

WHY is the habitat for gems this time ?!?!!!!

Executive Chef
    This is certainly a SWEET theme!

Boy, am I glad that I heeded ninasidstorm8's advice: I planted Rune Prunes on the 5 grand farms that I currently have. I must see to it that I hurry up with making an expansion so I can get back to having 6 farms ASAP again.
    It is odd that there is no 'free' habitat with a unique 'Candy' element this time, but I guess that means then that these animals must have elements like fire, water and/or electric (as those are the three elements of the special habitat).
    What I'm not so happy with is that the habitat's sale ends BEFORE Black Friday. I would have liked to see if on BF better deals could be had and I was saving up on gems.... Not sure what to do....

Executive Chef
    Well that's a pain - I was just harvesting fruit and missed out on bonbons. Bummer.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Farm Supplier
    I love these animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the third individual prize the Cotton Candy machine? It says we can get bon-bons by collecting from it. That would be new, wouldn't it? A second decoration to collect from?

Executive Chef
    No habitat, unless you pop 200 gems for it. Looks like another set of critters that will go in storage limbo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    No habitat, unless you pop 200 gems for it. Looks like another set of critters that will go in storage limbo.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I'm guessing the new set of animals aren't their own element, that they're likely the candy element plus electric/fire/water for them to fit in the new habitat. So you can purchase regular habitats, and not just the 200 gem theme one.

Executive Chef
    Dont we usually get a habitat as a prize?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    For anyone that is new to FFS World Events, remember to place the Gumball Machine in your forest when you earn it as the first individual prize. Every four hours you will be able to collect bon-bons from it.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast