Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Candy Carnival (IOS)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

World Event: Candy Carnival (IOS)

Updates coming soon.

edit(KP)This event is iOS only and you need to be level 17+
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-12-15 at 04:58 PM.
    matiasabad94

level 75

WHY is the habitat for gems this time ?!?!!!!

Executive Chef
    This is certainly a SWEET theme!

Boy, am I glad that I heeded ninasidstorm8's advice: I planted Rune Prunes on the 5 grand farms that I currently have. I must see to it that I hurry up with making an expansion so I can get back to having 6 farms ASAP again.
    It is odd that there is no 'free' habitat with a unique 'Candy' element this time, but I guess that means then that these animals must have elements like fire, water and/or electric (as those are the three elements of the special habitat).
    What I'm not so happy with is that the habitat's sale ends BEFORE Black Friday. I would have liked to see if on BF better deals could be had and I was saving up on gems.... Not sure what to do....

Executive Chef
    Creatures look like a blue strawbeary, a colourful rock rhino, a poodle and some kind of platypus/beaver hybrid.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    This is certainly a SWEET theme!

Boy, am I glad that I heeded ninasidstorm8's advice: I planted Rune Prunes on the 5 grand farms that I currently have. I must see to it that I hurry up with making an expansion so I can get back to having 6 farms ASAP again.
    It is odd that there is no 'free' habitat with a unique 'Candy' element this time, but I guess that means then that these animals must have elements like fire, water and/or electric (as those are the three elements of the special habitat).
    What I'm not so happy with is that the habitat's sale ends BEFORE Black Friday. I would have liked to see if on BF better deals could be had and I was saving up on gems.... Not sure what to do....
    On dragon all habitats usually go on sale for BF and Xmas. It may very well go on sale here too. I don't have space so all of my stuff will go into storage anyways. But thankfully I checked into the game yesterday and had some 20 hour corps going. So I collected from them and will try to see if this will be this first time I won't all four animals.

Executive Chef
    Well that's a pain - I was just harvesting fruit and missed out on bonbons. Bummer.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Farm Supplier
    I love these animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the third individual prize the Cotton Candy machine? It says we can get bon-bons by collecting from it. That would be new, wouldn't it? A second decoration to collect from?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    Is the third individual prize the Cotton Candy machine? It says we can get bon-bons by collecting from it. That would be new, wouldn't it? A second decoration to collect from?
    I don't think so. If you look closely the pictures are quite different between the third prize and the Cotton Candy Machine in the shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I don't think so. If you look closely the pictures are quite different between the third prize and the Cotton Candy Machine in the shop.
    Oh right. Forgot that there's always one we can purchase, because I never do. Thanks for that.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast