Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Candy Carnival (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Creatures look like a blue strawbeary, a colourful rock rhino, a poodle and some kind of platypus/beaver hybrid.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    Is the third individual prize the Cotton Candy machine? It says we can get bon-bons by collecting from it. That would be new, wouldn't it? A second decoration to collect from?
    I don't think so. If you look closely the pictures are quite different between the third prize and the Cotton Candy Machine in the shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Dont we usually get a habitat as a prize?
    Yes we do. Very disappointed its not a prize or a coin habitat. Oh well.

Fashion Designer
    A new world event!! This is going to be a tricky one for me!!
    Problems that I will face
    1. Festival week ... So will get precious little time to farm... Only option is to grow rune prunes , which will put a severe dent in my ability to collect food.

2. Am traveling over the weekend , so don't know if I will get connectivity or not

3. Have only 5 farms as had to sell one to make space for the skull habitat.

And now will have to expand to get a new farm

Oh dear , this couldn't have come at my busiest time of year!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I don't think so. If you look closely the pictures are quite different between the third prize and the Cotton Candy Machine in the shop.
    Oh right. Forgot that there's always one we can purchase, because I never do. Thanks for that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    For anyone that is new to FFS World Events, remember to place the Gumball Machine in your forest when you earn it as the first individual prize. Every four hours you will be able to collect bon-bons from it.
    Thank you again for your post yesterday in the update thread! I certainly wouldn't have planted rune prunes without it and wouldn't have a nice headstart on this.

Executive Chef
    I knew the free habitats would be gone sooner or later when I took part in my first DS world event and found out they don't give habitats in those. Too bad it happened this soon!

I'm passing on the habitat and saving my gems for Black Friday and a possible habitat sale. (I don't have room for it right now anyway. Must expand before BF!!!)

Anyway, the animals look interesting. My favorites are the poodle and the platypus creature.

Good luck collecting, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Doompicnic View Post
    Yes we do. Very disappointed its not a prize or a coin habitat. Oh well.
    Me too. It's absolute bull. Obviously a scheme to get people to use real money. I hope this isn't the new standard. :/

Fashion Designer
    A few things that are different in this event
    1. Habitat is for sale for 200 gems , instead of it being a prize in the event
    2. It's a 17 day event instead of 14 days that of the previous 3 events that I have participated in.

So if the number of Bon-bons required for the prizes remains the same then the daily requirement will be lesser i.e. 130 instead of 158
    So that would be a good thing and it would be a little easier for everyone to get the prizes.

At what level is this event available? I have been at the max level on my main account for so long, I didn't even bother checking that, but my new Android account doesn't show the event. I'm only on level 13 so does that mean I won't make it on time for this?
    Storm8 ID: tckelekia
    Bakery Story lvl 99 (Kelekia's Cafe)
    Restaurant Story lvl 99 (Kelekia's)
    Pet Shop Story lvl 99 (Kelekia's Pets)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast