Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: World Event: Candy Carnival (IOS)

I am so close to getting the rhino, but I need some extra bon-bons, which I am getting in the mine, but it doesn't really help, since I get thrown out of the game every time I get more than 2 bon-bons ... So I don't get them after all ...

Fashion Designer
    Yay!! Got the rock candy rhino an hour ago... Happy to make it as I was behind most of the time in this event!!
    Waiting for the fluffy now!!

Executive Chef
    Fluffy is now in storage. The community does it again, congratulations to everyone.

Executive Chef
    Fluffy looks cuter in baby form, IMO!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

YES!! Thanks everyone this my first event collecting bon bons I'll have 2,010 once the event officially ends. I did my best to contribute to the community prize. Thanks again. I miss the Rock Rino but it's okay.

Host(ess)
    Thank you thank you thank you community! I wanted Fluffy so bad I might have cried if I didn't get it lol. I love how the dogs jump around when fed or in fighting mood, almost swooned when I won Great Danebow on wheel but even happier now

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    YES!! Thanks everyone this my first event collecting bon bons I'll have 2,010 once the event officially ends. I did my best to contribute to the community prize. Thanks again. I miss the Rock Rino but it's okay.
    Thanks for helping even if you missed the rhino! I have a younger forest on a second device that I maintain during these events to help out as well as my main forest The younger one earned the rock Rhino with 2 minutes left in the game because I gave in and used 6 gems to speed the nest and 6 more gems to speed the 6 farms once they got to less than 30 minutes on their timers.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else find that the animals look really small in the habitat? I hope this changes as the level up. Three are at levels 7 and 8 and haven't hatched Fluffy yet, but they just look tiny compared to other animals.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314