Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Lily Dragon 11-10-15

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I really want this one, but I'm also really invested in getting the Cauldron dragon at this point. I just hope neither of them are limited.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I really want this one, but I'm also really invested in getting the Cauldron dragon at this point. I just hope neither of them are limited.
    I'm right there with you I really want to have the Cauldron Dragon and that's actually my main goal at the moment, but now I really want to breed this one, too.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    sorry may I know wt is the time for breeding? I really love this dragon, breeding forest n the pink princess from the tales event since that is my only pink element dragon, I got a 44hr timer. Hopefully I got this white lily dragon 😁

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    sorry may I know wt is the time for breeding? I really love this dragon, breeding forest n the pink princess from the tales event since that is my only pink element dragon, I got a 44hr timer. Hopefully I got this white lily dragon ��
    Bad news: It's not a Winter Lily Dragon. The breeding time for it is 15 hours. The good news: You just got a Diamond Dragon. Congratulations! I'm so jealous

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    sorry may I know wt is the time for breeding? I really love this dragon, breeding forest n the pink princess from the tales event since that is my only pink element dragon, I got a 44hr timer. Hopefully I got this white lily dragon ��
    Yep definitely a diamond, they always come when you least expect it

Fashion Designer
    My first attempt is a 5 hour time at least it's a short fail

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Bad news: It's not a Winter Lily Dragon. The breeding time for it is 15 hours. The good news: You just got a Diamond Dragon. Congratulations! I'm so jealous
    Omg diamondsssss yes yes yes... Diamond at lvl 42, yahooooo, I still try for winter lily darn this dragon design is really Super

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post
    Yep definitely a diamond, they always come when you least expect it
    Lvl 10+ to lvl 30+ I always breed charm n island when one senior told me that to get diamond... After months I just give up.. U are right I though I got winter dragon since it is 44hr timer

Executive Chef
    I really like this one too. First try was Infinity and Cupcake, produced Explorer. Thought I'd change to Watermelon and Light for attempt 2. Except instead of selecting Light I selected Air. Senior moment, clearly. So now I wait 6 hours!

Devlinholics - congratulations! BIG moment!

Fashion Designer
    At the moment I try it with Virtue and Stone because there are only 20 possible outcomes (no, wait, 19 possibilities because Prime Power isn't an option for me), but I already own 15 of them. Maybe I should switch to something that has the possibility of a Diamond Dragon at least.

Well, first fail two fails are Pegasus and third one is Life.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast