Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Lily Dragon 11-10-15

Rhino Keeper
    No Winter Lily yet, but I did get Cupcake!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying for winter lily with fuzzy x cotton candy I got thanks giving 8 hrs.

Got 3 Cupcakes, I had one before, 2 lifes and one flower. Now got 8 hours. Really want this dragon.
    Feel free to add me in Dragon Story,Fantasy Forest Story,Restaurant Story 2 and Bakery Story 2
    My ID is KittyMur

Rhino Keeper
    Some advice here would be great, I am trying tales princess pink,white,black n green dragon. My fails are mostly life green/red have no idea where the red comes from. But I cannot complain since it is short timing.

Sadly I do not have any pink dragon. Except the tales princess obviously. Would it be better if I just buy the unicon since there is pink in it. I have a green/white dragon so unicon n green,white

My fails are
    Life red/green... It is short seriously x3 I Guess
    Diamond .... The best fail ever n my first
    Now is a 20hr dragon but I know it is not winter lily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    Some advice here would be great, I am trying tales princess pink,white,black n green dragon. My fails are mostly life green/red have no idea where the red comes from. But I cannot complain since it is short timing.

Sadly I do not have any pink dragon. Except the tales princess obviously. Would it be better if I just buy the unicon since there is pink in it. I have a green/white dragon so unicon n green,white

My fails are
    The red comes from the pink splitting. It splits into red and white.

Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post

My fails are
    Unicorn is quite hard to get so if u can afford the current deal is best to get it. Apart from that you can get virtue by breeding spirit queen with diamond or fire with light. I would suggest a higher level fire with lower level white. I know its been said that levels doesn't matter but in virtue's case this type of combo was proven right for me, my sister and my friend.

About fails:- well you will get a fire hybrid even if u don't want as Virtue splits into its parent colors in breeding.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    I have the egg on my nest! Maybe Boosted Breeding worked for once. Well, maybe. Who knows.
    I used Virtue and Stone
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    So was trying for this and got awesome fail cupcake dragon in den and I m happy coz been trying for it and no luck but by mistake pressed simple breed instead of boost and got lucky lol!!! 😍😍
    Combo is stone/chocolate

Got it with black swan and pegasus. I only tried for a few days, I also got 2 nice fails, flower (which I didn't have) and pansy (I already have but nice surprise to have a pink hybrid). Note this same combination got me cupcake 1st try.

Executive Chef
    Apart from several Love and Life, I've got Lorekeeper and Landworm as fails. Must be the "L" fail week. Anyway, not sure what to do about Landworm - I already have an epic, really don't think I need two.....

Oh, almost forgot - I have 15 hours on the timer now with attempt number 13. Luckily most of my fails have been short.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast