Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Fruition Dragon - 600 Food per day(IOS)

Executive Chef
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I have also bought this dragon. I was one of the ones who supported the food producing dragon concept. This is a first draft if you like. I agree the pricing and food production seem somewhat mis-aligned, BUT I will review after I see it in action.

I do think a different, more productive farm crop would be a good idea with the food habits of the newer dragons, but one step at a time.

As with any product in life, if the price is not acceptable to your personal circumstances, don't buy it. Are Ferarri a greedy company? Very expensive cars that I don't even give a thought to. If I don't see the value in a dress, I don't buy it. I don't tell the manufacturer they are greedy, for that achieves little and would surely make them less inclined to adjust the price. None of us react well to attacks, I suggest.
    Well said , I agree, we all have choice and it's a start for a different approach to extra food by TL and our advanced dragons and our personal level needs every meal possible
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Farm Supplier
    Really, how hard could it have been to code this for Android as well as iOS? We have gold giving dragons on Android, so I am sure they know how (that has been an excuse in the past). They just... don't. I honestly don't really get the "why" of that. Don't they get money from Android users too? Why shut them out of something like this?

New Resident
    I was real close buying this dragon, but I realized that 600 food is less than I get from one round of planting Upgrapes..
    but I loved the habitat, so I couldn't resist buying one just for decoration��

Banned
    Just what I need another dragon taking up space when we are limited to how many we can display. This dragon gives off very little food for the cost and for how much food it must be fed to reach level 15. Thumbs down on this one.... .better luck next time TL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    Really, how hard could it have been to code this for Android as well as iOS? We have gold giving dragons on Android, so I am sure they know how (that has been an excuse in the past). They just... don't. I honestly don't really get the "why" of that. Don't they get money from Android users too? Why shut them out of something like this?
    Honestly you're not missing much unless you absolutely love the look of the dragon. 600 apples a day isn't worth 480 gold, or the habitat space imo

Executive Chef
    Not worth it. I'm years ahead by just not feeding this one. I can't fit all the dragons I already have. Nope, I'm good. Wish it produced lots of food & that the habitat actually allowed the full amount of food to be accumulated. kinda bummed but I hope people who get it enjoy it.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Banned
    Yeah and what is with the 2 dragon limit on the habitat. Will TL never learn. 1 and 2 unit habitats must go.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    By my calculations, if you were to feed it up to Level 15, it would take over 4 years to repay its own food
    Hahahaha! Awesome!
    My msg board name is also my DS ID if u want to add me. Looking for new neighbours.
    3 lvl15 Diamond Dragons
    20+ Ultra Rare Dragons
    216+ unique Super Rare Dragons
    3 lvl15 Champions
    1 lvl11 Champion
    37 total Champions
    11 Treasure Dragons
    Valiant Dragon
    Lvl10 Infinity, Crusader, Quetzal, Gold, Anubis, Black Diamond, Dark Angel, Prime Eternal, 2 Angels & 2 Astromancers

Fashion Designer
    Im on ioS & didnt even get the habitat or dragon in the marketplace even with force close... Did get the banner notification tho. Imagine my disappointment at not even being able to check it out... *sigh*
    My msg board name is also my DS ID if u want to add me. Looking for new neighbours.
    3 lvl15 Diamond Dragons
    20+ Ultra Rare Dragons
    216+ unique Super Rare Dragons
    3 lvl15 Champions
    1 lvl11 Champion
    37 total Champions
    11 Treasure Dragons
    Valiant Dragon
    Lvl10 Infinity, Crusader, Quetzal, Gold, Anubis, Black Diamond, Dark Angel, Prime Eternal, 2 Angels & 2 Astromancers

Banned
    You have to be on new update non Halloween edition of iOS to see this.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast