Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fruition Dragon - 600 Food per day(IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    He may not give a lot of food per day but (a) TL listened to our suggestions & gave us what we asked for and (b) maybe they plan to make more than one of this type (like the gold producing dragons). I'm totally buying this one as soon as I have a free nest
    Actually they didn't give us what we asked for...we asked for a new crop(s) that yields more food...that don't cost an arm & a leg, and that don't take 20+ hrs to grow! Instead they feed their greed once again by giving us an outrageously priced dragon along with an expensive habitat that yields very little food. And before anyone jumps on the 'they're a business' bandwagon remember that they ALREADY have way too many ways in which they make money off of us with speeding up breeding/hatching, speeding up battles, dragons that cost a ridiculous amount of gold, etc., etc., not to mention all the 'gold traps'!!! Now let's add up how much money they get from a significant amount of the 10 million people who have downloaded this game minus the people who stopped playing either because they didn't like the game...found that it's too expensive to play...or became frustrated with the unfixed glitches & the lack of taking into account their players suggestions & complaints (plus the disparity that STILL exists for Android, Kindle & non iOS platform players!)! Leaving probably at least a million or two still playing. And of those, a guesstimate that at least a 100,000 or two that spend real world money on a regular basis. Now let's say they each bought just the minimum amount of gold @$4.99...that is $499,000 alone...and that doesn't take into account all the people who buy bigger packages of gold! Nor all the other games that TL has that ALSO makes them money! I mean 'Come on man!' I would hate to even add up the amount of money I've spent not only on this game but on FS, RS and now FF! I don't play FS or RS anymore but feel free to check out my absolutely gorgeous FS store (really, it IS awesome!). I'd say I've easily spent $1000+ myself! And yes, I'm aware that it was my choice to spend money & I don't regret having done so...my issue is with the outrageous cost of items, TL's greed, the unfixed glitches, and the lack of listening to their customers suggestions/complaints!! They are making money hand over fist with all their games...so they really need to back off their extreme greed!!

Having said that, I still love playing DS, and I like FF (food, habitats, characters, etc., are even more expensive than DS's!). Although I'm not sure if I'll keep up with FF due to the fact that I already spend enough money on DS! jmho

Feel free to add me (need neighbors that actually play and will continue to play!). I have 2 accts: chic4stylin - lvl 161 (main acct-Puff Isle) and fantasiasdragons - lvl 153 (2nd acct-fantasias isle). I play multiple times a day...and always return requests as soon as I get them!

Nightclub Owner
    With all due respect chic4stylin they did give some of us what we asked for. I specifically posted in one of the suggestion threads to give us a food producing dragon. I know other people requested new crops, but not everyone.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    With all due respect chic4stylin they did give some of us what we asked for. I specifically posted in one of the suggestion threads to give us a food producing dragon. I know other people requested new crops, but not everyone.
    And with all due respect, they could have made it actually more affordable instead of yet again feeding their greed. The costs for the new 'food' dragon & habitat is not worth the price...as someone earlier pointed out that the small amount of food you'd get from this dragon doesn't come in-line with the cost. And I believe you missed the whole point of my post. Again jmho

Feel free to add me (need neighbors that actually play and will continue to play!). I have 2 accts: chic4stylin - lvl 161 (main acct-Puff Isle) and fantasiasdragons - lvl 153 (2nd acct-fantasias isle). I play multiple times a day...and always return requests as soon as I get them!

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, please continue your personal conversations via the PM's.

Back to the new dragon. Some additional information

The Market Description says 4.63/hr, and here is a level breakdown below based on hourly rate.

Lvl 1 & 2 - 4/hr
    Lvl 3 - 11/hr
    Lvl 4 - 13/hr
    Lvl 5 - 15/hr
    Lvl 6 - 16/hr
    Lvl 7 - 17/hr
    Lvl 8 - 19/hr
    Lvl 9 - 20/hr
    Lvl 10 - 21/hr
    Lvl 11 - 22/hr
    Lvl 12 - 23/hr
    Lvl 13 & 14 - 24/hr
    Lvl 15 - 25/hr
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 11-10-15 at 03:52 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I wanted a dragon like this when people were still suggesting it but S8's implementation made everything go downhill. Such a crazy expensive price tag for something that only gives 600 food per day. And since the habitat can only hold 200 food, this dragon on epic means you need to collect every 9.5 hours. Even if they add more food-producing dragons to the list in the future, just imagine two epic dragons per habitat means collecting 4.7 times per day. Everyday. On a schedule - or you lose food. No thanks. A buy-only dragon and you'd think they'll make it easier for us to collect at least.

Oh and not to mention it'll need 886,450 food in total to get to level 15 and reach 600 food/day. Yay.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 11-10-15 at 04:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Guys, please continue your personal conversations via the PM's.

Back to the new dragon. Some additional information

The Market Description says 4.63/hr, and here is a level breakdown below based on hourly rate.

Lvl 1 & 2 - 4/hr
    Lvl 3 - 11/hr
    Lvl 4 - 13/hr
    Lvl 5 - 15/hr
    Lvl 6 - 16/hr
    Lvl 7 - 17/hr
    Lvl 8 - 19/hr
    Lvl 9 - 20/hr
    Lvl 10 - 21/hr
    Lvl 11 - 22/hr
    Lvl 12 - 23/hr
    Lvl 13 & 14 - 24/hr
    Lvl 15 - 25/hr
    Oh that's nice of TL to give us this information and a big thank you to the Kooky us a very big help is. Yes Thank you Kooky us this information from TL give

Executive Chef
    I bought the Dragon Fruit, it is a help with the feed and which you can not have enough feed have. I do not get enough food from the farms to collecting my dragons on Epic, this dragon is a big help

By my calculations, if you were to feed it up to Level 15, it would take over 4 years to repay its own food

Executive Chef
    I have also bought this dragon. I was one of the ones who supported the food producing dragon concept. This is a first draft if you like. I agree the pricing and food production seem somewhat mis-aligned, BUT I will review after I see it in action.

I do think a different, more productive farm crop would be a good idea with the food habits of the newer dragons, but one step at a time.

As with any product in life, if the price is not acceptable to your personal circumstances, don't buy it. Are Ferarri a greedy company? Very expensive cars that I don't even give a thought to. If I don't see the value in a dress, I don't buy it. I don't tell the manufacturer they are greedy, for that achieves little and would surely make them less inclined to adjust the price. None of us react well to attacks, I suggest.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Oh that's nice of TL to give us this information and a big thank you to the Kooky us a very big help is. Yes Thank you Kooky us this information from TL give
    And a really big thanks to Elsa for providing this to me!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast