Thread: Android Dragon gone??

Rhino Keeper

Android Dragon gone??

The Android dragon no longer appears in my market. I am on an Android device and playing on the Halloween version of the game. It is the most updated version of the Halloween game.

Kooky or Elsa, can you please confirm if Android's expiration/disappearance is intended? There was never a count down notifying players that it would leave (only a banner advertising the end of a sale).
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    The Android dragon no longer appears in my market. I am on an Android device and playing on the Halloween version of the game. It is the most updated version of the Halloween game.

Kooky or Elsa, can you please confirm if Android's expiration/disappearance is intended? There was never a count down notifying players that it would leave (only a banner advertising the end of a sale).
    I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post

There should have been a timer, the Android Dragon was Android only and on limited time from 10/16 - 10/30.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Based on this post (link), there was a timer for the sale, not a timer for a limited time availability. For two whole weeks I don't think this one ever had the 'limited time' label.

I'm not sure if this one's still in my Android market cause that one runs like a snail so I'm afraid to look at the market lest I buy a dragon I don't like, but I see now I've wasted my time trying to breed for this dragon that doesn't exist anymore. *sigh*

Fashion Designer
    This is true. There was a timer associated with the sale. Nothing said this dragon was limited. At best there should have been a pop-up stating it was limited. At worst there should have been a limited banner on the dragon in the market screen.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with Pepper and Ndtrance. I don't think it was clear at all that Android would be limited. Usually, the banners are very clear that that the dragon is limited and includes a countdown timer. But nothing in the ads indicated that the dragon itself would expire.

Any chances of bringing the Android back for even a week with a countdown timer to make it more obvious?
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Fashion Designer
    I concentrated on other dragons that were limited and marked as such, because as it was shown, indications were that this dragon would be available after the sale price was no longer valid.