Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Cookbook! - Organized by Appliance.

Fashion Designer
    Creme Brulee recipe: (on French Oven)

I was right about it needing vanilla from the bazaar, and the bazaar costs 600,000 coins to open, so I won't be doing that for awhile! Maybe Monday...? If I don't expand first, that is.
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 11-19-15 at 07:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Here the pic for the apple dumplings... Sorry about it being in German... But I'm sure you understand all the important info
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	26184
    Last edited by merlin3108; 11-20-15 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Typo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Here the pic for the apple dumplings... Sorry about it being in German... But I'm sure you understand all the impotent info
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	26184
    Good to see this, thanks! Gives a few more servings than croissant, but still 3 coins per dish.
    I think I am going to focus on the creme brulee, which I probably won't be able to learn until Tuesday or so (4-5 days)
    Patience and I will get to know each other. LOL. :-)

Executive Chef
    Sorry if the OP looks a bit crazy and unclear for a few days! I'm trying to edit the charts using VanaCatu's way to make it easier to read all the information.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Sorry if the OP looks a bit crazy and unclear for a few days! I'm trying to edit the charts using VanaCatu's way to make it easier to read all the information.
    actually, your intial view was really perfect for one-post-cookbook: it's compact and completely understood!
    it is impossible to put AND pictures, AND all-all info into one chart/post, that's why i moved my tables to separate thread with many posts )))
    so if you'd like to keep your originals, you only have to replace pictures for quality ones - and keep your tables as they were.

but of course if you wd like to go with more pictures, we wd need to ask ms kooky / ms spirit / ms rynetory to add 5-6 more consequent posts for us on page 1 here, in order to use 1 post for 1 appliance' cookbook - since the forum only allows max. 50 pics in one post
    such a "pics-view" can look as [...], and i'll send you how it can looks in total via PM.

EDIT: can anyone plse catch a screenshot how do posts of cookbok look in IPad?

i found that everyth looks perfect on my laptop and pc, but on android tablette (via 2 browsers) tables look "glued":
    - no grids at all
    - no cellspacing
    - no cellpadding
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 11-24-15 at 10:27 AM.

Hi. May i know how much does it cost to learn peanut butter balls?

hey not yet.

pbb needs peanut butter as ingredient.
    this butter can be made in blender.
    blender costs 200'ooo.
    no one managed to collect so much yet

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    hey not yet.

pbb needs peanut butter as ingredient.
    this butter can be made in blender.
    blender costs 200'ooo.
    no one managed to collect so much yet
    Owh.. Okay thank you so much ya

Fashion Designer
    I goofed and bought the designer blender and can't even afford the regular blender yet, I was actually saving for an expansion so the blender is a long ways off but I have peanut butter now lol. Won't be doing peanut butter balls tho until the real blender is unlocked. I was happy to have two mixers but two blenders doh and the cookbook does look amazing

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I goofed and bought the designer blender and can't even afford the regular blender yet, I was actually saving for an expansion so the blender is a long ways off but I have peanut butter now lol. Won't be doing peanut butter balls tho until the real blender is unlocked. I was happy to have two mixers but two blenders doh and the cookbook does look amazing
    do you have a picture of cookbook and recipes in blender?

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast