Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cookbook! - Organized by Appliance.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You certainly did an amazing awesome job getting to level 30s! And earning that amount of money to boot!!

Well this game is new, so I think we should be seeing more recipes and features. I guess the team is making the game challenging so we dont get to max level too fast and get bored. As for me, I think it'll take me months to earn a million, maybe half a year or more.
    Thanks! The most fun part for me is unlocking recipes and sharing the info, so other players can be more strategic in their gameplay..

When you start expanding and you're selling just the higher priced items, the coins will add up much quicker.. The holiday recipes helped me a lot too..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    whoa! so many news! thank you!!!
    i guess i've missed how much was to unlock the cinna? and wht is the price / restock time for it?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9419ed52-d78b-4e20-81fd-1dc5a6662243.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	293.9 KB 
ID:	27461 510 000$ to unlock cinnamon

Fashion Designer
    Have they changed the recipe? I don't remember the custard being in it. If so this is going to take a long time to make.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You now need custard to make creme brulee ..... Noticed this just now when I logged on. You don't need cream anymore. I'll post a pic in a mini.

Edit, srg posted!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laineysmom View Post
    Here is the screenshot for Apple Cider. I haven't decided whether I'm going to unlock this one or the caramel apple pie first. I'm leaning more toward this one since I have only been making coconut vanilla lattes in my drink machine and the cider uses ingredients that I rarely use.. Plus, I think this is the recipe that most players will want info on.. I don't know.. All of the regular recipes lately **cough raspberry gallette** have been a huge let down when it comes to coins per plate..
    Thanks! And ugh, you can say that again about the coins per plate. I'm so tired of 5-6 coins! I don't even know what I want to aim for next, everything looks just as unpromising.

Tks ms sabrina and ms lainey for info reg cinna!

omg, i just found wht u all said above - the custard in creme brulee!
    Had anyone made it in new "performance"?
    I hope now it gives at least 7 coins i/o 5?

Rhino Keeper
    The math says creme brulee only gives 5 ��

Fashion Designer
    Yep, still 5. This was probably to balance out creme brulee because it was far too easy to make and made galette practically useless. Now they're leveling the playing field for galette (although I still think creme brulee is much better) while also allowing players who have just unlocked the blender to put the custard recipie to use instead of having it sit around for several levels.

Executive Chef
    I love the peanut butter balls and pb+j cake. I hope they don't change them.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Why change creme brule. Now I'll just never make it because the blender needs to be making peanut butter nonstop.
    Great move yet again