Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Cookbook! - Organized by Appliance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laineysmom View Post
    Same! I'm at level 25 and I still haven't opened up the bazaar.. At $600k, it has just been too much and I'm not a good saver. . I'm finally saving though, bc all of my goal lines are held up.. I'm happy I unlocked the PB&J cake. The cake + the peanut butter balls have dramatically increased how quickly I earn.
    Indeed! :-)

Well I am only at level 24, and have opened the bazaar, but that was instead of expanding & learning several other recipes, including everything peanut butter! I don't even have a second stove, or learn apple dumplings. The creme brulee was kinda (sorta) worth it. At least now I can keep my french oven going constantly with it, plus now I've got a gluten-free goodie. LOL! ;-)

Once I've learned the PB&J cake, I gotta save up & expand for sure. More tables will be good, as will using up expansion parts!
    (((Is it just me, or do we need a strategy & what-should-I-do-next thread?!?!)))

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    (((Is it just me, or do we need a strategy & what-should-I-do-next thread?!?!)))
    working on it last few days, just not so easy to put everyth together and make it in acceptable view )))

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    working on it last few days, just not so easy to put everyth together and make it in acceptable view )))
    Aw, cool! Thanks for all your hard work!!

Plus, there's the fact that until we have all the information, we won't really know what the best choices are. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Plus, there's the fact that until we have all the information, we won't really know what the best choices are. ;-)
    yep, but such a goals guide cd be helpfull only to newbies, i guess -
    coz it's you guys who r the pioneers getting new info and realising that u wd prefer to do smth else instead of wht u've done step ago!
    (ms. lp and i, we move not so fast coz we're busy to process all u've got)))

so, thank you guys! if we had no players so interested in game - no materials for us to put it all together for "next generation", lol )))

Executive Chef
    so, thank you guys! if we had no players so interested in game - no materials for us to put it all together for "next generation", lol )))
    I agree, thank you everyone!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Vanacatu and LonePudding for organizing all of the info. It's really helpful!

Here is a screenshot with the info for Vanilla Coconut Latte.. I won't be learning this recipe for probably another week, since I have a minivacation planned this weekend, but I thought I'd share the info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	26601  

Quote Originally Posted by laineysmom View Post
    Here is a screenshot with the info for Vanilla Coconut Latte.. I won't be learning this recipe for probably another week, since I have a minivacation planned this weekend, but I thought I'd share the info.
    oh! thank you! i forgot to ask you, how much is to unlock coconut?
    and, how much is for coconut itself and how long it takes to re-stock it?

Executive Chef
    oh! thank you! i forgot to ask you, how much is to unlock coconut?
    and, how much is for coconut itself and how long it takes to re-stock it?
    Another player here said $160,000 to unlock coconut.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Another player here said $160,000 to unlock coconut.
    aha... looks logic (after all we've seen before)... wd be great to know price per nut and time, to finalize your ingredients chart (for now, lol))))

Farm Supplier
    aha... looks logic (after all we've seen before)... wd be great to know price per nut and time, to finalize your ingredients chart (for now, lol))))
    Sorry for the late reply. I haven't unlocked either.. Lol. Here is the screenshot since I JUST unlocked Marco's bazaar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	26648  

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast