Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11th November 2015

Rhino Keeper
    I actually like the wallpaper/flooring. Don't care for the covered wagon with a lime green banner on it, though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    I actually like the wallpaper/flooring. Don't care for the covered wagon with a lime green banner on it, though.
    I love that wallpaper and the new recipes. thank S8.

Rhino Keeper
    The thing I like most in this update is the wallpaper. The recepies are nice too. Can't say for the rest though

PS: Who would put a turkey in the house just to watch the family eating a roasted turkey?! That turkey must be traumatized for life

Executive Chef

looks like i'm in the minority this month! i actually like the tables, and the walls, and the turkey. floors are good too, i think they're a bit darker and warmer toned than the boardwalk, which is the other dark flooring i can already cover my bakery with when i want dark wood floors.

i also like the drinks & most of the food (although how normal looking cocoa comes out of a drink machine with bright green & orange liquids is beyond me). not fond of the cake pops, but that's because i think cake pops are stupid in real life.

decidedly not fond of the dinner, nor the wagon. was there a company trip to plymouth plantation or colonial williamsburg recently? why is S8 fixated on ye olde designing?
    Last edited by twospoons; 11-10-15 at 02:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I feel like storm 8 has a set of designs that they constantly rework for new updates. Can we see something other than cake pops, cupcakes, and cookies for once? How about a tiered cake or some scones? I'm tired of all of these updates looking the same. This one is nice but we already have several displays of people sitting down at a table with food.

Fashion Designer
    Ohh, I love all of this apart from that wagon. It's nice to finally see a pilgrim Thanksgiving feast!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I feel like storm 8 has a set of designs that they constantly rework for new updates. Can we see something other than cake pops, cupcakes, and cookies for once? How about a tiered cake or some scones? I'm tired of all of these updates looking the same. This one is nice but we already have several displays of people sitting down at a table with food.
    I was thinking the same thing!! I already have a ThanksGiving meal with people sitting around a table. I'm only getting the chairs and tables. BLAH! This goal is the first Holiday goal I will not be participating in. Hope they bring out the LTO's on Black Friday!!!
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Yes, this. The design lacks a complete understanding of the history of Thanksgiving. Clearly, there were no research trips to Plimouth Plantation or Colonial Williamsburg. Not even on the interwebs.

Very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    The recipes are kinda cute, but the rest is horrible. Would be a complete let down for me, but I stopped getting my hopes up a great decor months ago......pathetic

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone else notice the table design "works" in groups? Meaning the next table adds to the whole design. I think it's a great little detail I'd love to see more of, even if this specific design is a little too 1970's for me.

Fashion Designer
    Love, love, love the tables! Wish the chairs actually matched.
    With green (that is on the tables)instead of the orange back on them.

Although the wallpaper is ok, just outta place to me.
    Covered wagon is ok, this is where the orange should go....the Banner!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast