Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Issue with to go orders

I have sent three screen shots to TeamLava regarding this bug. I have received a generic response each time

I have sent three screen shots to support without any resolution.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We're looking into this, but could use some help from you all. Do you know what actions you're doing immediately before this happens? Do you have any screenshot of the to-go screen when it's not accepting your taps? Please let us know, thanks!
    I posted some of this on the other thread but will add more info here since you asked.

I opened my game in the morning and collected from all my ovens. The check mark appeared above the to go orders. I clicked on it and hit collect. As I did this, the message that I leveled up to 17 appeared with the icons of what was now available. I clicked off of it and noticed that it still said to collect. I clicked on it again. It did nothing. I hit collect two more times for a total of four times and nothing. So I closed out of the to go orders. Went back in clicked collect and the whole thing reset to the wait clock. No coins, no parts, nothing. The next time, I clicked collect and nothing happened. Had to click it three or four times, then it blinked and the wait clock reset. Again, no coins, no parts, nothing. The third time was more like the first. I clicked several times, nothing, clicked out, there was still a check mark, went back in, screen blink and clock reset, nothing.

ETA: just did 2 to go orders and everything was normal. Will report back if the problem returns
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 11-15-15 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rpstew View Post
    I am able to fill the to go orders but when i click deliver nothing happens. I usually click deliver multiple times and then close the to go window. When i go back in to the togo screen the order is gone but I did not get a reward. I need a shopping basket to expand my fruit stand but thats the only way to get one. Please help!
    Yesterday I wasn't getting delivery prizes on either ipad3 or iPad Air. Today I am getting prizes on the iPad 3 but still nothing on ipadair.

Fill to go orders

When the orders are done I did not get a part it happened more than once. Please fix this

I find the issue occurs when I have switched out to other games (generally all I play is Storm 8 stuff - Farm story 2, castle story etc)

The resolution I have found is to always do a force close and freshly load the game before collecting To Go orders. Slightly annoying, but less annoying that not getting the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Alasala View Post
    I find the issue occurs when I have switched out to other games (generally all I play is Storm 8 stuff - Farm story 2, castle story etc)

The resolution I have found is to always do a force close and freshly load the game before collecting To Go orders. Slightly annoying, but less annoying that not getting the rewards.
    This has been the work-around for me as well.

Same for me, lost out a few times now and can't take a screen shot as once I press deliver how will I know if it will work or not, and as it doesn't give anything as a reward there's nothing to show

Rhino Keeper
    Having this issue too. A screenshot won't help as it looks the same like I haven't tapped deliver when I have, then I press the X and go back in and it's as if it has gone through.

Fashion Designer
    For me, it happened even when I did not leave the game at all, but had it running for a long time without force closing. I left my phone on with the game on-screen for about 5 minutes, came back to deliver an order, pressed it several times, and then force-closed and reopened to find that my order was gone and no reward was given.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast