Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Issue with to go orders

New Resident

Issue with to go orders

I am able to fill the to go orders but when i click deliver nothing happens. I usually click deliver multiple times and then close the to go window. When i go back in to the togo screen the order is gone but I did not get a reward. I need a shopping basket to expand my fruit stand but thats the only way to get one. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by rpstew View Post
    I am able to fill the to go orders but when i click deliver nothing happens. I usually click deliver multiple times and then close the to go window. When i go back in to the togo screen the order is gone but I did not get a reward. I need a shopping basket to expand my fruit stand but thats the only way to get one. Please help!
    Same issue for me. Can't complete goal because deliveries won't work.

New Resident
    I have the same issue. Spent some serious time on completing to go order...deliver button did not work just closed the store and nothing happened. Completed orders just disappeared and reset the four hour timer. There is no way for me to get parts now. Ugh! No reward for all that work. Please fix!

Are you guys still experiencing this issue? Can you take a screenshot of what your to-go orders page looks like? Thanks!

Having the same problem as others. TL owes multiple rewards because of this bug. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mygirldaisy View Post
    Having the same problem as others. TL owes multiple rewards because of this bug. Thanks
    Can you post a screenshot so we can see what the issue looks like? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    My to-go items are finished but they aren't accepted. It just keeps telling me to buy another counter.

New Resident

Angry Fill To-Go Orders issues

Does anyone have any 'delivery' issues with this? I complet the orders, tap delivery and then it refreshes!! No box, no coins, no parts! So annoying....!!

Same here ��
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Quote Originally Posted by seesters View Post
    My to-go items are finished but they aren't accepted. It just keeps telling me to buy another counter.
    I discovered that to go orders only take a small portion of what you cooked. The rest goes on a counter for customers inside the bakery. You have to have an empty counter for that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast