Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free gift videos disappeared

Fashion Designer
    So when this option would be available to everyone? I can see the videos in fs2 but not rs2. Kind of unfair that some people get gems every day and some people don't:/

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicamle View Post
    One of the value pack expired and now I can see the video again. Thanks
    Ohh good!
    If this happens again, please let me know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    So when this option would be available to everyone? I can see the videos in fs2 but not rs2. Kind of unfair that some people get gems every day and some people don't:/
    I get it in Castle Story 2, which is just as well considering I logged onto my game and *POOF* 250 gone for no reason and have yet to hear back from customer service. Not that they will give them back anyways because somehow it'll be my fault.

I also have NEVER seen gems for this game go on sale. I've been playing for about eight months and not a single sale on gems.

So some people get free gems AND gem sales while others get nothing? Yeah, seems really fair to me. <rolls eyes>

Rhino Keeper
    I believe that this feature was removed because I bought gems as that is the only reason when I think about it that they have now disappeared.

I bought the first starter pack and then the same day no more free gift videos just stupid daily feature icon. Will know for next time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    I believe that this feature was removed because I bought gems as that is the only reason when I think about it that they have now disappeared.

I bought the first starter pack and then the same day no more free gift videos just stupid daily feature icon. Will know for next time.
    Jessicample just said today that those videos are back for her, that's why I'm wondering why it's working in this weird way that only certain people get them!
    Last edited by catfoodie; 11-24-15 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wazka1 View Post
    I have never had the free gift videos and I play on iOS
    Same here. No free video offers.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Same here. No free video offers.
    Doesn't really seem fair that some are getting free gems and others are not ��

Rhino Keeper
    It doesn't give free gems. Well not for me just quick serves. And it's for a beta thing on some ios.

Rhino Keeper
    I sometimes get a video/gift icon-- no more than one every few days. It has only ever given a single quick serve in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    It doesn't give free gems. Well not for me just quick serves. And it's for a beta thing on some ios.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    I sometimes get a video/gift icon-- no more than one every few days. It has only ever given a single quick serve in this game.
    I must be normal then. I used to get it daily but since I bought gems it has become like yours. Maybe 1 a week

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast