Thread: No internet access message

Farm Supplier

No internet access message

Has been happening all day today that when I buy groceries or start a recipe, a message comes up to check internet access. Then when I retry it still says to check access. Sometimes it comes up with another error message (see picture). My internet is working fine and I have reset my device. Anyone else having the same issue?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.PNG 
Views:	29 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	25760

Grand Emperor
    I am able to access my game. Are you still having this issue?

Farm Supplier
    Yes it is still happening unfortunately. What's odd is BS is working just fine but BS2 is not.

I've been getting the same message since late last night! It's not on my end too. I switched from wifi to 4G and it was popping literally 2 minutes. It's driving me crazy... They must of did something because it wasn't like this before.

New Resident
    I'm having this problem too. Any solutions out there? I've already done all the closing/uninstalling/reinstalling, etc.

New Resident
    I'm getting this too. It actually won't even load anymore. This is happening with both BS2 and Fantasy Forest Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Happened to all story games I play. Dragon, fashion, bakery1, restaurant1. Seem, it's their server or network.

The Honorable Panda
    Is anyone still experiencing issues?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Hello! I have no problems with Bakery Story 2, Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story to play. I have not play the games at 02:00 European Time, the game has not open. The same message I had also at 02:00 European time as his chocolat_89 screenshot