Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery 2 Game Guide

Fashion Designer
    Whoa! Who's that guy right above the goal you have pictured? I've never seen him before.

(I'm so glad there's someone so high level to find out all the recipes for us beforehand...now everyone else can know what's coming and know what recipes to learn and what to skip. Thanks again for all your work!)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Whoa! Who's that guy right above the goal you have pictured? I've never seen him before.

(I'm so glad there's someone so high level to find out all the recipes for us beforehand...now everyone else can know what's coming and know what recipes to learn and what to skip. Thanks again for all your work!)
    His name is Miles and I think this goal line was triggered when I reached level 34, but I can't really remember.. I took a screenshot of the goal. The last part (which is cut off) is to deliver 7 to-go orders. I'm glad you enjoy the info I post. .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	28079

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I know sometimes it can be frustrating with the cost of things, but I just take it one day at a time... I have told myself it is not a race and I will get things eventually.
    As you level up and master dishes, you will find the money coming in faster. I also took some advise from others and I have been trying to only cook the high coin dishes.
    I too only cook dishes 5 coins and above. I also sell counters with food with less than 5 coins on them. I'm on level 31. It's definitely not a race, it's a crawl with the price of everything...lol! Thanks for the encouragement

Rhino Keeper
    finally saved up enough coins to open marco's exotic bazar

can't believe it need another 100K coins to unlock vanilla and even more for coconut -__-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    I love this thread because I like to see what is coming up next. However, I also find it very discouraging to the point I want to quit the game due to everything being so expensive.
    I totally know how you feel

whoa! i've updated so many info yesterday, that i thought i'll be dreaming about pics in the night! lol )))
    but it seems i'm dreaming right now - so many new things we know now!
    thank you ms. lainey!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laineysmom View Post
    His name is Miles and I think this goal line was triggered when I reached level 34, but I can't really remember.. I took a screenshot of the goal. The last part (which is cut off) is to deliver 7 to-go orders. I'm glad you enjoy the info I post. .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	28079
    Hmmm looks like his goal line or a later one might give you the "twins of real estate" picture in the decorations tab...that's why he looks so familiar!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    whoa! i've updated so many info yesterday, that i thought i'll be dreaming about pics in the night! lol )))
    thank you ms. lainey!
    No prob . Thanks for all of your hard work, and creating the strategy thread!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Hmmm looks like his goal line or a later one might give you the "twins of real estate" picture in the decorations tab...that's why he looks so familiar!
    Good eye!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    thank you ms. lainey!
    Thank you for all your hard work