Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: how long have you been playing CS?

I am most definitely a PLS PLS PLS as in post love shack. If my memory serves me right I started playing May 2013 so also sooooo close yet so far. I keep hope as they have brought back other events. This is by far my favorite S8 game and the one I play the most. I have other non S8 games that come in a close second followed by a few other S8s.

The game has had its ups and downs but I feel committed to stick with it and unless something big were to happen where I know no longer enjoyed playing I anticipate playing as long as the game is up

ps....PLS PLS PLS lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    I started after the sweet cream, before the Love Shack, so pretty much in the beginning. It was the first year of CS.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    I have been playing since a full load of energy was 20 ⚡️
    Oh man, YEEEEESSSS! That was a nightmare. And then if you got energy from somewhere it wouldn't let you have more than 20. Ugh. They did right in releasing that limitation.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I started after the sweet cream, before the Love Shack, so pretty much in the beginning. It was the first year of CS.
    Sweet Cream must have been one of the very first events, until this thread I never even heard of it, tomorrow I will have to try and find it here on the forum!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I am most definitely a PLS PLS PLS as in post love shack. If my memory serves me right I started playing May 2013 so also sooooo close yet so far. I keep hope as they have brought back other events. This is by far my favorite S8 game and the one I play the most. I have other non S8 games that come in a close second followed by a few other S8s.

The game has had its ups and downs but I feel committed to stick with it and unless something big were to happen where I know no longer enjoyed playing I anticipate playing as long as the game is up

ps....PLS PLS PLS lol
    When I asked about quests from the old timers and they were saying quests that have been brought back I had everything animal wise but the pink alicorn. So I'd like a plug for both. I'm going to try to save up gems/supplies and have extra buildings to collect from by Valentine's day in case they bring back these items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    When I asked about quests from the old timers and they were saying quests that have been brought back I had everything animal wise but the pink alicorn. So I'd like a plug for both. I'm going to try to save up gems/supplies and have extra buildings to collect from by Valentine's day in case they bring back these items.
    There was also a pink Alicorn statue as a random drop from the Valentine quest. I keep trying to get it even though I don't know if it's still active anymore. I wish S8 would tell me. I want one. Or three.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Host(ess)
    Love shacker

Quote Originally Posted by hackenbush74 View Post
    Love shacker
    Sounds like a race I don't belong to.

Host(ess)
    The first event I can remember was the Thanksgiving event of 2012. We had to harvest as much wheat as possible for a chance at a sweepstakes prize.

Over 2 years...does anyone know if I am able to transfer my game from my iPod to my iPad? I tried but I had to start over at level one and I'm on level 33 on my iPod. Any help would be greatly appreciated 😊

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast