Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: how long have you been playing CS?

I am a newbie - I want the gold for dragonstory - I don't want to play am castle (barbie-game) - but that is my replacement - for fantasy forest and my girl is not a princess -
    I wait for CS2 - in my language? - or imagery? - I always put the button >skip all
    removed outside link
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-18-15 at 11:41 AM. Reason: removed outside link - sent PM warning

I've been playing since March 2013 I think, before the love shack was discontinued. I had the option to buy it but hated the name and color. Hence, my one and only bought Ali! How was I to know the love shack was used to craft those? �� The quest to buy it, along with some related quests is still in my quest book, a daily reminder of my buttheadededness, lol!
    Last edited by Tastyfood134; 11-18-15 at 10:27 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I started in 2013, but seemed to take breaks or didn't have enough time or inventory to finish all the good timed quest. When I saw the rewards I thought I won't miss out next time lol. So this Halloween I worked my butt off before the additional dirt pudding drops were added, thinking it would compare to older Holiday goal rewards so I was defiantly disappointed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by starcontrol View Post
    Missed the sweet cream. But I started before Thurston, Sabina, and the Love Shack. If I didn't have so much time and money invested in my kingdom I probably would have quit after this latest debacle -- but I do, so I didn't.
    this got me thinking. I too started before thurston, etc. according to the games version history, seems I started closer to September 2012 :|
    dang, I missed my own anniversary!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    There are 2 distinct timelines for players... I call it the Love Shack Paradigm.. Pre Love Shack or I prefer to call them the "Chosen Ones" and they fall in PLS - Pre Love Shack. The second group is also called PLS for only one reason cause it is this group that are always saying.. PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS!!!!! bring back the Love Shack!!!!!

PS. PLS CS bring back the Love Shack!
    LOL Absolutely true
    I am one of the PLS "Please ...Love Shack" ( or ) POST Love Shack lol
    I downloaded it for free gems I think the game was Home Design Story...which I check now once a week lol
    I am playing Castle Story since April 2013, ( Daily, multiple times a day)
    and joined the forum in July 2013.

It hurts that I was ...this close to the LS ....yet so far ...

PS. S8 You brought back so many things... PLEASE BRING BACK THE LOVE SHACK...
    woow it sounds like a song lol
    Last edited by Liloze; 11-21-15 at 12:09 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    There are 2 distinct timelines for players... I call it the Love Shack Paradigm.. Pre Love Shack or I prefer to call them the "Chosen Ones" and they fall in PLS - Pre Love Shack. The second group is also called PLS for only one reason cause it is this group that are always saying.. PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS!!!!! bring back the Love Shack!!!!!

PS. PLS CS bring back the Love Shack!
    i started to get gems in Bakery Story, game i think it was because it got boring that i stopped playing, I have the love shack, so i think i started just when it was released because ir remember that things were added to the expansions, always wanted to know the one in the far bottom right was/will be for, i remember it was added with some other characters (sorry i never found this answer in the forums).

I quote you burritosprings because i have the Love Shack, and always understood the feeling of this situation being unfair, but now that i do not have ios anymore (started on my ipod touch and is no longer possible to play in this devise) i think its been almost a year and a half playing with Andrioid and i feel so angry now that i miss so many things!! and i feel it is so unfair.

Sorry guys needed to vent. I have been playing for so long, (only stopped because of vacations (10 days) without internet in Cuba few years ago) and lately i have been missing so much its very sad, for me its worse than not having the Love Shack, but it is hard to be objective since i have one.

Since the beginning = 3 YEARS !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by willskymom View Post
    I've been playing for 3 yrs now. cant believe it's been that long. It's the only game that I have stuck with this long !! Am patiently waiting to get down to the golden gazebo and unlock it at the bottom of the kingdom !!
    It would be great if the lorelei gem from the recent quest were somehow tied to that.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    since wednesday for gems, its a nice game but i hate running out of energy. if i had energy all the time id play it forever its a fun ggame
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Host(ess)
    I have been playing since a full load of energy was 20 ⚡️

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast