Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Storage issues

New Resident

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by evescute View Post
    Those jars from Noel the elf have taken all of my storage, really annoying!!! I can't get rid of them.
    BTW, there have to be some other ways to get diamonds, not just by using real money.
    I have 76 ginger men cutters that I can not get rid off.
    This is nonsense, it is impossible to play when all the storage is taken up by useless objects.
    Please solve this problem ASAP. Thank you in advance.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by evescute View Post
    Those jars from Noel the elf have taken all of my storage, really annoying!!! I can't get rid of them.
    BTW, there have to be some other ways to get diamonds, not just by using real money.
    Quote Originally Posted by marovina View Post
    I have 76 ginger men cutters that I can not get rid off.
    This is nonsense, it is impossible to play when all the storage is taken up by useless objects.
    Please solve this problem ASAP. Thank you in advance.
    Thank you for your feedback. Just so you know, winter spice and cookie cutters do not count to your pantry total.

can't delete cookie cutters from the pantry

Rhino Keeper

Pantry items

Please can we have a seperate section for building materials
    I currently have 86 pieces in my pantry but not enough of any one item to upgrade
    This is becoming very frustrating

Rhino Keeper

Selling items in pantry & separate pantries for food and parts

Right now it's sell an item but it's all or nothing. I would like it so you can sell a portion.... I have 40 mason jars and blueprints... I'd lie to sell maybe half to make room to store more food.

Another idea is that the things used for building/expanding have its own warehouse. That way you could have more room for the things to make food. It wasn't a big problem when I was starting out, but as I got higher in the game and you need to bake more things, you need more room....yes you can expand, but I'm at 200 items and it's still not enough... Out of 200, 144 is building/expansion items.

Anyone else agree that splitting the pantry between food and building pantries

Nightclub Owner
    I agree, especially since the rate drop of parts is so random. I have needed one bench to allow me to expand my pantry for a long time now. Using up the parts would clear some space but I just cannot get that one bench. I also don't get enough red baskets or tickets to allow me to expand my other stores or parts to expand the bakery. So i keep getting parts I really don't need and those parts keep filling up my pantry...which I can't expand! Frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I agree, especially since the rate drop of parts is so random. I have needed one bench to allow me to expand my pantry for a long time now. Using up the parts would clear some space but I just cannot get that one bench. I also don't get enough red baskets or tickets to allow me to expand my other stores or parts to expand the bakery. So i keep getting parts I really don't need and those parts keep filling up my pantry...which I can't expand! Frustrating.
    Exactly!

Yes!!! A lot of people, if not everyone, have asked for this, but we're yet to see it... if ever. And it's about to get even more crowded with the "Secrets Bakers Club" quests.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTeapot View Post
    Yes!!! A lot of people, if not everyone, have asked for this, but we're yet to see it... if ever. And it's about to get even more crowded with the "Secrets Bakers Club" quests.
    Yup. Gonna be interesting trying to cram everything into my 90 item pantry.

Grand Emperor
    I agree with what you all have said and can see that the Bakers' Club's ingredients will be an added challenge to our existing pantries. I have sent in this request. Hopefully it gets answered.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I agree with what you all have said and can see that the Bakers' Club's ingredients will be an added challenge to our existing pantries. I have sent in this request. Hopefully it gets answered.
    Can you also send in the request to lower prices for purchasing appliances and learning new recipes? Over 1 million dollars for a pie oven? Ridiculous!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast