Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Storage issues

My pantry was full and I just had to delete 22 thank you notes. I am doing all the orders but not getting the right parts dropped to complete anything. Now I am waiting to do expansion #4. I hope we can get a separate area soon. Plus better parts dropping for the orders.

Fashion Designer
    Hopefully they fix this soon. I'm now at level 15 and over half my storage is upgrade items. I have 18 thank you notes alone. I've finally stopped taking them from him. So now he just permanently sits in my bakery taking up a seat waiting for me to take the note. But I can't hold anymore. My storage is expanded to hold 50 items. 26 of those are upgrade parts, but I don't have the right combination of anything to upgrade anything, so they just sit there hogging all my storage space. I would delete a few thank you notes if I could, but I don't want to delete them all and have to start over again. It's a real struggle to cook anything beyond the simple recipes now.

It's especially hard to cook any recipe that requires more items than I've upgraded the shops for. For example Sour Cherry Cobbler calls for 4 lemons, 3 cherries, 3 flour. My fruit stand only gives 3 items at a time. So I have to buy and hold 3 lemons and then wait for it to reload to buy the fourth lemon. I don't have the storage to hold items I can't use yet. Same problem with the Strawberry Tiramisu Coffee x3, Strawberries x 4, Eggs x3, Flour x2. I can only buy 2 coffee beans at a time and only 3 strawberries at a time and only 3 eggs at a time. So that means I have to buy coffee, strawberries and eggs and wait for them to all reload so I can buy the rest. So that's 7 items I have to hold and take up precious storage while I wait for things to reload. That's seriously tricky to free up enough space and then gather exactly what I need to try and make it. Right now I have a goal that wants me to make 3 Sour Cherry Cobbler, and 3 Strawberry Tiramisu. Do they have any clue how impossible that is? I only have 24 usable storage spaces, and these two recipes require 22 spaces. I'll have to focus on making nothing but these two recipes and nothing else.

I've unlocked the ability to make chocolate chip cookies but I don't dare actually unlock it because I can't handle anymore ingredients. They really should have known this would be an issue based on how RS2 works since they made it basically the same.

Fashion Designer

Parts for upgrades

If this game is ever going to be something that really can be enjoyed the parts need to be separate in storage than the food items. As an example, to upgrade my one store I need 35 particular parts. There is no way to cook items with 35 tools in storage, well less than that while waiting to obtain them. And with parts only being given one at a time with the deliveries, and rarely at that, it is impossible to achieve. As for gems, the prices of the items are ridiculously high so purchasing gems to cover it doesn't make sense either. As of now I would say this game has potential but is a great disappointment.

Farm Supplier
    I agree! I like how in RS2, they have two separate storage pantries for parts and ingredients. BS2 should have that as well.

In addition, why can't we delete single items from the pantry? I had a full pantry and needed to delete, but I could only delete the entire amount of any item which is ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marylou15 View Post
    My pantry was full and I just had to delete 22 thank you notes. I am doing all the orders but not getting the right parts dropped to complete anything. Now I am waiting to do expansion #4. I hope we can get a separate area soon. Plus better parts dropping for the orders.
    Completely agree. The pantry gets filled up with stuff I don't need right away, but I don't want to delete a whole stack of things to make room. There needs to be a better rotation of parts dropped, or have specific deliveries have a chance to drop specific parts. I haven't been able to expand anything for a while because I'm waiting on specific parts, while the others keep piling up.

This doesn't make me want to spend money to buy the missing parts, which I assume is the point by making some drops "rare." Instead it makes me want to delete an otherwise interesting little game because I get annoyed.

Also, sometimes when the various shops refresh they don't fill all of the items back up. Like I'd get one chocolate instead of two. Which isn't a big deal with things like sugar that refresh quickly, but a great annoyance for things that take longer to refresh.

I agree with all the above, separate for food and parts would be nice and being able to choose how many we delete (lol yes I have mentioned this in a few threads right now but hoping if it is said enough it will be heard)
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Any update on if/when they will change the pantry problem? I am almost stuck where I can't do nothing, because I have mostly parts taking up space in the pantry.

Executive Chef
    Dear S8/TL please consider fixing the pantry issues. Once again I've hit a wall. I've been waiting on 1 last shelf for a week so I can upgrade to 90 but nada. Now with the event i have to consider deleting items that I've been trying to collect for weeks and weeks. I just had to delete all my sugar so I could collect from the elf that only comes once every 2 hours and now can't make anything. Either separate the food from upgrade items or allow us to delet 1 item at a time and not all. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Can't dElete individual items. Must use gems to accomplish some goals therefore this game is now forever deleted.

New Resident
    Those jars from Noel the elf have taken all of my storage, really annoying!!! I can't get rid of them.
    BTW, there have to be some other ways to get diamonds, not just by using real money.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast