Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Storage issues

Executive Chef
    Like everyone else I'm extremely upset about the storage problem! All I ever EVER get are thank you notes and it's hard to fill the orders all the time and even when I do I don't get the parts that I need and then the thank you's pile up and take up literally over half of my storage. I mean AT LEAST let us freaking delete the exact number that we want of an item ! Come on! I stopped playing because of all of this and then I opened it a few days ago ago wanted to play again but it was impossible until I deleted ALL of my thank you's. It's been long enough TL. Fix this. Or you are going to lose a lot more people permanently!

New Resident
    Totally agreed with everyone here, the storage is main problem of this game.

Totally agree with all the issues mentioned. The separation of food and upgrade items, the ability to delete a specific quantity of an item, the exorbitant cost of appliances, recipes, shop openings and materials, the randomness of item drops, and the too few opportunities to gain upgrade items and crystals.

I find it exasperating that players were complaining about these issues back in November 2015 and here we are in June 2016 and there has been no progress on rectifying at least one of these issues. I prefer the set up of RS2 where all these issues are non-existent. I actually had to delete 76 thank you notes in order to give myself enough breathing room to cook anything. I kept hoping the developers would at least enable partial deletes on items but I finally had to bite the bullet. Now I'm starting back at zero and of course Liam now only drops a thank you note approximately once out of every five visits. Before I deleted them it was almost at every visit he'd drop one. I really hope these issues are considered soon and changes are made.

Fashion Designer

Pantry space critical

The need for Pantry space has reached another critical point! Somebody out there has to be listening to us.

At level 41 now, I have the dry goods store at 4 items. To expand to five items, it takes over 70 parts/tools! Where in the world can I keep these?

We can't even delete one item at a time, it's all or none. That's absolutely ridiculous. I am saving coins for a desperately needed expansion, and the additional Blueprints and Bricks that I will not be using for a very long time cannot be deleted to make room for other tools, seasonal, and regular permanent recipe items.

Over 6 months is enough time for you guys to have given us separate pantries as in RS2...most coding is all ready done! If you don't give us separate pantries, then the number of parts needed needs to be drastically drastically reduced along with the ability to delete 1 item at a time rather than all or none. If you don't give us our separate pantries, all seasonal items should be "sparkly" and not count towards our total.

Coins are unbelievably hard to earn in this game , and something should be, needs to be, to make the game challenging. I get that. But combined with the pantry problems, that's just unfair. We work hard to earn our tools/parts for expansions, and continually have to delete them. How is that fair to us?

Please someone listen to us.

Thanks, K

The storage issue is definitely an issue. Now if you were to be actually trying to teach time management/ financial management, responsibility, planning, portioning, etc etc.. through gaming, It fails miserably. But if you are trying to teach people that taking pics of your food is cool, well you nailed that one!
    Last edited by terryzalewski; 06-23-16 at 12:54 PM. Reason: unfinished sentence

Farm Supplier
    Agree with everyone. They must change something regarding storage. Either give us the ability to delete certain number of items not all of them, or separate the food from the pantry items, or give us the chance to choose which items we need from to-go orders, for example: if I'm working towards increasing the stores capacity, or pantry space, or expanding, it would be nice to be able to get the item we need the most and not get items that we have to toss because they are not needed at that moment, that way, we could quickly use them and clear space in the pantry faster. Something needs to be done because it's very frustrating! Especially during events (which is always!) that there's more ingredients using pantry space.

I hate this! Please do something!! I only need two shelves to upgrade my pantry, and been filling to-go orders nonstop trying to get them, but noooo! Now I have 5 extra mason jars that I don't need, 12 extra thank you notes that only are using pantry space that I desperately need. I don't want to delete thank you notes or mason jars because we don't have the option to delete the extra ones, if I delete all of them, I will have to start from zero and most likely I will get the shelves and won't have the necessary mason jars or thank you notes... Grrrrrr it's so annoying!!!!! When is this storage issue going to be fixed? Seriously, how many frustrated players do you need? Because there's plenty.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-13-16 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice to in clutter my bakery can we please store stuff

Also need to be able to store stuff to make room!!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-13-16 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Post Storage issues

Pantry

I think everyone would agree that Pantry problem is one of the most frustrating on today.
    We would greatly appreciate if you could reconsider the Pantry organization.

I'm finding the way it is implemented in Restaurant Story 2 - not even optimal, but absolutely perfect way!
    - 3 separate shelves (for usual ingredients; for spare parts; for limited/timed ingredients and special/random drops). 1st and 2nd - of total pantry capacity, and 3rd one - of unlimited capacity;
    - possibility to choose how many of each item you want to delete, but not deleting them all of a kind like now in BS2.

Since these two games have similar mechanics / concept, I think it would be fair to organize BS2 pantry in same way and I hope it would not be very hard programwise.
    Spoiler: show
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-28-16 at 04:10 AM. Reason: split post from duplicate topic thread

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Pantry

I think everyone would agree that Pantry problem is one of the most frustrating on today.
    We would greatly appreciate if you could reconsider the Pantry organization.

I'm finding the way it is implemented in Restaurant Story 2 - not even optimal, but absolutely perfect way!
    - 3 separate shelves (for usual ingredients; for spare parts; for limited/timed ingredients and special/random drops). 1st and 2nd - of total pantry capacity, and 3rd one - of unlimited capacity;
    - possibility to choose how many of each item you want to delete, but not deleting them all of a kind like now in BS2.

Since these two games have similar mechanics / concept, I think it would be fair to organize BS2 pantry in same way and I hope it would not be very hard programwise.
    Spoiler: show
    Hi VanaCatu,

Totally agree with you, and the other comments in the forum. The Pantry image in your post would be perfect for Bakery Story 2, are would likely resolve most of the concerns in this thread. I hope the developers are listening, or they are going to lose many players very soon.

The game is getting very frustrating, and I play it to have fun... not to be frustrated. Thanks very much for your insights.

Nightclub Owner
    Sigh...why create new games and not listen to the players' requests and suggestions to make the games more fun and playable?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345