Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need gem confirmation button.

Need gem confirmation button.

Please please please. I have lost over 20 gems by accidentally hitting the gem button on SUGAR!!!

Fashion Designer
    you must be new here

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    you must be new here
    Haha no. I'm an old-timer, but abandoned BS and RS a couple of years back (for this reason!) I'm shocked that after all this time, there still isn't one... well no I'm not that shocked i guess. But maybe one day, if we keep saying it, they will listen....

We all want it, and it's been like that for years. Since this game or beta of the game doesn't have one, we will never see this feature.

Fashion Designer
    They like stealing our gems. It will never happen, but I'll add to the request anyway. This is why I never spend any real money on any TL game. If they fixed this I might reconsider. But it would depend on how well they fixed it. There is only one game company that I spend real money on and that's because they actually listened and added a gem confirmation button. But I can't post the name or this will get deleted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    They like stealing our gems. It will never happen, but I'll add to the request anyway. This is why I never spend any real money on any TL game. If they fixed this I might reconsider. But it would depend on how well they fixed it. There is only one game company that I spend real money on and that's because they actually listened and added a gem confirmation button. But I can't post the name or this will get deleted.
    Ditto this...I have not spent any money on gems because of gem traps, which I consider outright thievery. Seems worse in this game than even in the other story games. I have already lost 12 gems to traps in this game due to lag when buying ingredients. Will end up uninstalling due to this and the FB deal, which is a shame because I like the game. S8 has lost many players due to these traps but as long as people continue to pay real money to replace stolen gems, S8 has no reason to care. I do warn potential players about these traps in my Google Play reviews.

New Resident

Optional Verification System to avoid unintentional Gem spending.

Is there an option to verify gem spending before doing so? If so I am not seeing it. I used to play all of the Story games and had stopped. I was pleased to see new versions hitting the Play Store and decided to check out Bakery Story 2 first. I only started the game a couple hours ago yet I've managed to spend about 10 gems already to speed up stock replenishment on items that literally take seconds to replenish. At low levels and with quick regenerating ingredients, this is entirely unintentional. Luckily at this point they are just free gems but without an optional verification system I can say that I would not even consider paying real cash in the future. So am I just missing the option someplace? Is it an option to be implemented in the future? Or is this something that will never enter the game?

I agree completely! I've managed to loose quite a few gems already. I've never had an issue on RS2, but for some reason I'm getting gem trapped on this game.
    Bummer :/

I'm sure it will get better. In the meantime, try and spend your gems quickly and on something you actually want.

Fashion Designer
    Unfortunately I don't think that they would fix it. I ve seen bunch of threads over the year about this topic and nothing been done. This is the way they get quite few gems from people, I myself spend around 400 gems in other game on accident. I just try to play more carefully, wait for restock on indgridients and try not to hit gem buttons on the recipes etc. I think that's the only way. And always lock my phone when I put it down (coz in past I spent lots of gems this way) :>

Oh same here... I got all my gems hit by these issues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast