Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need gem confirmation button.

Here is some feedback, after playing the game for about a week. At this moment, I consider gems to be utterly worthless, and I would never spend $$ to buy them. Why? Because I have spent so far 13 of my initial 20 on utterly stupid things like trying to buy sugar when there's still 4 seconds on the cooldown timer, or tapping too quickly on the screen when it jumped and placed a "speed up" button under my finger.

I understand that this is 100% my "fault" for mis-clicking and not being careful, but the fact is, that as long as there is no protection from me spending gems in this way, I do not see any value whatsoever in buying or stockpiling them. They are literally worthless. If there were a confirmation dialog ("you are about to spend 3 gems to save 2 seconds on your sugar cooldown! Are you sure?"), or an immediate "undo" button that I could hit to reset any use of gems, then I would consider them a worthwhile investment in my enjoyment of the game. But like all other storm8 games I've played, there are no such protections, and so I will never buy gems with $$.

Having a "Use Gems" confirmation button would be great. I've already lost gems when I was zoning out trying to restock my pantry. I know it was my fault for not being careful but it would be great to have this button in Bakery Story 2 as well as the other Storm8 games.

Unhappy Arrrggh gem button!

Can't believe I just accidentally paid 19 gems for some cream & vanilla  And now my pantry is full so I can't collect crafted items & can't buy anything else to bake without deleting items from my pantry. It wouldn't be so bad but I don't have enough money to learn the recipe I bought the ingredients for!

What a waste.

If S8 are going to make it so easy (at least for those of us with fat fingers & poor coordination!) to lose gems then I wish it was easier to earn more.

ETA: I don't believe that S8 will ever add a confirmation button as I'm a long term player on other games & have done the same there too. I purchased gems once in my main game but them accidentally lost over 100 gems on a speed up that I didn't want. I have never (and will never) bought gems since.
    Last edited by nuttynicky; 01-02-16 at 05:30 PM.

I've been hosed out of no less than 100 gems in this way and will also never buy gems again for this reason. It's absolutely intentional, if they didn't want people to accidentally spend gems fixing this takes about ten seconds.

Rhino Keeper
    The reason why I prefer gems for money than ads, I because they fail to load a lot for some reason.

P.S,

I wasted 11 or 12 gems on finishing food. Wasted.

Wait, that was on the first one.
    Storm 8!

Safety switch

We need a stop sing when it comes to our gems. I spent a lot of gems that I didn't mean too I wish it would say cost so many gems Yes or No at least we have a choice!

It need to be fixed I lost a lot that way too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12