Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Bakery 2:Help Me I have a Question

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, I noticed that when I level up I've been unlocking recipes that are no where to be found.

When I leveled up to level 23, there was a chocolate recipe and a tea recipe that I cannot find. I wish I took a screenshot but I didn't think to. However I did take a screenshot for level 24, and I can't find the "breakfast pick me up" recipe anywhere. Can someone help me?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	37596

Also: Yes, I have all unlocked appliances. So I'm really confused.
    Last edited by SeaJelly77; 08-01-17 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaJelly77 View Post
    Hello, I noticed that when I level up I've been unlocking recipes that are no where to be found.

When I leveled up to level 23, there was a chocolate recipe and a tea recipe that I cannot find. I wish I took a screenshot but I didn't think to. However I did take a screenshot for level 24, and I can't find the "breakfast pick me up" recipe anywhere. Can someone help me?
    this is well known problem, not only for this game.
    regular BS and RS also show in level-up notices the food that was a part of timed goals (((
    breakfast pick me up is one of recipes that is inside of brunch oven that was available for purchase abt year ago during limited time events.
    you can check the details here.
    (sorry, i'm now looking for other hosting for pictures, to reload them all and to fix the guides.
    but you can anyhow open the spoiler "text view & mastery details" - you can find there textual description of that oven recipes).

New Resident
    I have played BS2 from its release in the App Store. This has been by far my favorite game. I've even continued to play knowing there hasn't been an update in over a year, there aren't events anymore and it seems like it's been abandoned so I'm not sure if this question even matters. It's my understanding when ios 11 releases in the fall many games won't work due to their coding. I wanted to know if this will be the case with BS2.

Grand Emperor
    For now, it is recommended that you do not update to iOS 11 for certain games.

You can check your device to see if you have any games that may have issues by going to:

Settings > General > About > Applications. This brings up a list of the installed apps that are 32-bit.

Hi. Ive been playing consistently (like every other hour daily) and for the past couple days... Liam has stopped dropping envelopes. He was dropping at least 2x day and haven't lately. I dont have a problem with Jenny and Charlotte's drops so what's goin on with him? I need to expand store and upgrade storage. Please fix or help. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    How do I get pineapple/kiwi juice?

Farm Supplier

Maximum amount of appliances

I?m not quite certain if this subject I?m about to write belongs here?
    If they aren't allowed I apologize in advance |:
    I just used 49 gems, (honestly, I didn?t want to), however, I moved ahead and did it to unlock the appliances section I had reached the maximum amount to add more ovens on the floor. If I had recognized it was only going to give me one window slot I would of Not made that choice using 49 gems! I?ve been utilizing my personal money to buy gems for the winter stuff, I?m so hurt and upset, not angry but I am disappointed. ): is this correct? Did I do something wrong? Can someone assist me? ): Thank you
    Last edited by firelove37; 11-12-17 at 07:00 PM. Reason: I added the email option
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Quote Originally Posted by ReiSixx9 View Post
    How do I get pineapple/kiwi juice?
    they are random drops from smoothies serving.
    check Ingredients Chart for details.

Farm Supplier
    What are the the thought bubbles the customers have? One says no chairs, what are the others?

Quote Originally Posted by firelove37 View Post
    I?m not quite certain if this subject I?m about to write belongs here?
    If they aren't allowed I apologize in advance |:
    I just used 49 gems, (honestly, I didn?t want to), however, I moved ahead and did it to unlock the appliances section I had reached the maximum amount to add more ovens on the floor. If I had recognized it was only going to give me one window slot I would of Not made that choice using 49 gems! I?ve been utilizing my personal money to buy gems for the winter stuff, I?m so hurt and upset, not angry but I am disappointed. ): is this correct? Did I do something wrong? Can someone assist me? ): Thank you
    i believe this question is about "bakery story", not "bakery story 2" game:
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ry-Discussions

nevertheless, i'm afraid, no one can help you, sorry
    this is how it is in that game:
    you can max have 18 slots, if you need more - you can buy them for 49gems per each one additional slot.