Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 461

Thread: Bakery 2:Help Me I have a Question

  1. #431
    How do I transfer the game to the new phone?

  2. #432
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. For games (e.g. Bakery Story2, Dream City, Farm Story 2, Restaurant Story) that do not have the login feature, you will need to use any game listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.

    Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

    If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

    If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Support and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.

  3. #433
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1

    Question

    Hi all i'm wondering if anyone knows what the jars are for .. I have so many taking space but if I need them for something I don't want to delete them..
    Thanks

  4. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgal76 View Post
    Hi all i'm wondering if anyone knows what the jars are for .. I have so many taking space but if I need them for something I don't want to delete them..
    Thanks
    Hi sfgal76,

    Welcome to the forums Firstly, I moved your post to the appropriate forum - jars are a feature in Bakery Story 2, not the original Bakery Story.

    Secondly, I believe jars are used for expanding your pantry storage:



    Unfortunately, I'm not as familiar with BS2 as I am with the original, so I wouldn't know if they are used elsewhere I hope another player can offer more input!

  5. #435
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    68

    More is not necessary better !!!

    I am at level 45.
    What is the optimal Number of tables for the game ? 20, 25, ...
    What is the optimal Number of counters for the game ?
    Merci

  6. #436
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    68

    Quick serves

    What is the real limit for Quick serves ?

    For the moment, I have 52/20 Quick serves. The /20 is obsolete. It is time to eliminate or change this information.

    What will happen after 99/20 ? ... 00/20 ???

    Merci

  7. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    I am at level 45.
    What is the optimal Number of tables for the game ? 20, 25, ...
    What is the optimal Number of counters for the game ?
    Merci
    If I recall correctly, the optimal number of tables is 22-24. There'll only ever be that many customers in the cafe at the same time. There is no optimal number of counters, your best bet is just to make sure they're always full of food. If you want to make money faster, you'll only want to make the higher-price goods. For more tips, you can use the guide that VanaCatu made a while back: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-to-EARN-COINS

  8. #438
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    If I recall correctly, the optimal number of tables is 22-24. There'll only ever be that many customers in the cafe at the same time. There is no optimal number of counters, your best bet is just to make sure they're always full of food. If you want to make money faster, you'll only want to make the higher-price goods. For more tips, you can use the guide that VanaCatu made a while back: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-to-EARN-COINS
    Merci

    What you thing about Quick serves ?

  9. #439
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    Merci

    What you thing about Quick serves ?
    Sorry: "think" not "thing"
    Merci

  10. #440
    I have over 60 tables in my bakery, and it does fill up quite nicely. There are more than 25 customers in my bakery at any given time, provided that I have goods to sell.

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •