Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery 2:Help Me I have a Question

Quote Originally Posted by jao1961 View Post
    Sorry new thread. I'm wondering if items dropped from for example the special icing from Jenny will stop dropping after you reach a gold level on that recipe??����
    i haven't yet reached gold mastery of any "spec" recipe, but i'm sure they will not stop dropping spec.ingredients - too many recipes will become useless then.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i haven't yet reached gold mastery of any "spec" recipe, but i'm sure they will not stop dropping spec.ingredients - too many recipes will become useless then.
    OK thanks for info

I'm quite frustrated with completing hard/time lengthy To-Go Orders just to end up getting $. Is there a way to get an item instead? I feel like I play so often but this game requires SO much time for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by erinelizabef View Post
    I'm quite frustrated with completing hard/time lengthy To-Go Orders just to end up getting $. Is there a way to get an item instead? I feel like I play so often but this game requires SO much time for everything.
    Unfortunately, it's all up to chance. The only way to get items is to either get them randomly from completing To-Go Orders or to spend gems to complete the upgrades. Also idk if you've been using this feature but if you think the To-Go Orders that are popping up for you are too hard or time-consuming to complete, you can always refresh the order and wait 10 minutes to get a new one. It's what I do whenever the orders need to use a lot of butter/frosting/etc.

Can someone please help!! I just levelled up to 38 and I thought there was a new recipe for parfait of some kind but cannot find it anywhere!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    Can someone please help!! I just levelled up to 38 and I thought there was a new recipe for parfait of some kind but cannot find it anywhere!! Thanks
    It's okay!! Found it in the breakfast or brunch oven.. can't remember name of oven now!! Not doing well here!

Quote Originally Posted by moosiegoosie98 View Post
    I don't know where to ask this question so please bear with me. I just started playing and I've connected through Facebook. Is this the only way to get neighbors? Also it says coming soon for visiting neighbors. When? Thanks in advance.
    The coming soon on neighbors has been there for over a year, as far as I know there is no way to visit neighbors yet. We haven't had a update on bs2 for a few months, but I would stay on the look out for one hopefully
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-16-17 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Edit quote per member's request
    Yummycafe💟

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by moosiegoosie98 View Post
    I don't know where to ask this question so please bear with me. I just started playing and I've connected through Facebook. Is this the only way to get neighbors? Also it says coming soon for visiting neighbors. When? Thanks in advance.
    There is currently no feature to add neighbors by storm ID. Sorry.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-16-17 at 08:28 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Is there a way to tell when we first started this game? When the app was installed?

Grand Emperor
    I'm afraid there's no record of when individuals started the game. There is no profile page.

Edit to add: You can check your iTunes or google play account and scroll back under your purchases and should be able to see the day your first downloaded the game.