Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery 2:Help Me I have a Question

Hey what is the max level for iOS game? I'm level 30 and every time I start the game my progress goes to 0 xp...
    While the game is open I get xp on the bar, but when I start the game again it's 0?!?!

Fashion Designer
    The max level currently is 40 I believe. I'm pretty sure this is a bug because I just got it too.

Well I'll give it to the design team, nice job ya got it fixed!! I'm back to where I was on xp!
    I started the game a bit ago and it started me completely over at lvl 1 and my heart sank! Clos d the game and shook my head in despair...tried it again in a few mins and I'm back to my original progress!
    Last edited by pally101; 04-26-16 at 06:14 PM.

I am having FB problems. I cannot see the friends I usually request to help quickserves. When I open the gold envelope everybody that asks for help is listed as "Bakery Friend"not the names I usually see
    PM me for Facebook name.

Hello everyone. I just signed up for this forum. I wonder if we ever get a second mixer. I get stock in production because i only have one. I haven't been able to complete any events�� Btw, why is unlocking ingredients and recipes so expensive? I can't keep up. I like the game, but if i can't finish events i don't know if i will keep playing.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

You can purchase the 2nd or an additional mixer with gems or with gold keys from the Secret Bakers' Club.

Quote Originally Posted by janeDough View Post
    I am having FB problems. I cannot see the friends I usually request to help quickserves. When I open the gold envelope everybody that asks for help is listed as "Bakery Friend"not the names I usually see
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I wasn't getting any friends in my golden envelop. Reinstalling sorted out all the issues. Once you reinstall, login again into your facebook account to get the progress back.

Is there a way to tell how many more of a product you need to make when the appliance is in use baking the product? I am thinking of the Pride event where we must make five more, ten more, etc. in RS2 you can check the book to see how many more you need to reach your goal.

If not I would like to suggest this. Thanx.

there is no kinda "discovery table" in bs2 yet

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    there is no kinda "discovery table" in bs2 yet
    I didn't think so but thought I'd ask..thx VanaCatu

Put it on my wish list