Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery 2:Help Me I have a Question

Fashion Designer
    I need to expand and cannot get the map!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to know what the ovens which you pay gems for do. I was thinking of buying some but there is no information whatsoever about them.

New Resident

the girl next to the register

she's mainly decor that takes up two spaces

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    How do I access storage? I have put in there the other grey table with the girl and now I cannot get it back.

Just find it.
    But I still want to understand what does she do? It is just decor? I don't see anyone talk with her, only with the guy that gives food.
    Go to the shop to purchase the table and it'll say x1 instead of a price. You'll be able to take that out before buying a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by sashahoney View Post
    I'd like to know what the ovens which you pay gems for do. I was thinking of buying some but there is no information whatsoever about them.

I find it odd that the developers can't even post a small Guide of the game. You can tell the Moderators are totally left out LOL

Anyways, the appliances that cost gems (purple color) are just additional ones you can use for your Bakery. Just like how you can buy extra ones with RS2.

Is there any place that posts the Exp levels or coin amounts for leveling up?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefKK1 View Post
    Is there any place that posts the Exp levels or coin amounts for leveling up?
    We can try to!!! Ok folks, the challenge is on...

Fashion Designer
    Why don't the items on counters work for the to go orders. Have 1500 of an item on counter but have to make a new set for the to go order. Lame!

Fashion Designer
    If this game improves I can see e playing it regularly but it needs help. Currently I'm stuck. I have too many parts but not the right ones. I can't cook anything, not even sugar cookies because I have no room in my storage and have insufficient ingredients for any recipe. Don't see a delete item button, so I guess I'm done with this game until a solution is created because I can't add or delete and therefore can't bake a thing, :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    If this game improves I can see e playing it regularly but it needs help. Currently I'm stuck. I have too many parts but not the right ones. I can't cook anything, not even sugar cookies because I have no room in my storage and have insufficient ingredients for any recipe. Don't see a delete item button, so I guess I'm done with this game until a solution is created because I can't add or delete and therefore can't bake a thing, :-(
    If you click on the pantry in your Bakery, you can delete items, however this can only be done when the pantry is full, so choose what you delete wisely. I suggest deleting something you have loads of. You cannot delete a single item out of many, you have to delete the whole stack.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast