Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery 2:Help Me I have a Question

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwjean View Post
    I just saw the new goals pop up when I was in Bakery Story 2. But how are we supposed to accomplish any of them when the two new and necessary ingredients (shown in the post above) say you have to be level 1000 to have access to them???
    I think it takes a while to activate. The event should be running in the next few hours.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Am I the only one who doesn't receive coins from to go orders? I get 1500 coins often but they never contribute to my total. Is this a known issue?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Next time you're working with to-go orders, check your coin total BEFORE you click 'Deliver'. For some reason, the order of events is:

To go order ready
    Click Deliver
    Coins added to your total
    Coin award displayed "1500 Coins"
    "Collect" displayed
    Click Collect
    Pop up closes and nothing else happens (because you already got the coins when you clicked 'Deliver')

It's wonky and took me a long time to pick up on. Not sure why everything else gets awarded when you click 'Collect' but the coins slide in earlier. They've got the order of events/display in the game coded out of synch for some reason.

Same questions. Cannot find storage to get her back.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJen129 View Post
    which storage to get whom?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJen129 View Post
    What specific issues are you having?

Fashion Designer
    How you guys throw food in the bin? When I want to clear my counter I can only use gems or quick serves and I don't have any of those?

Also, we can't buy gems in this game?

Rhino Keeper
    If your food is on the basic white counter that costs 25 coins you just sell the counter and buy a new one. If your food is on a "special counter" like gingerbread, Valentine, marshmallow, etc, unfortunately you have to wait for the food to sell out . Plan accordingly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    How you guys throw food in the bin? When I want to clear my counter I can only use gems or quick serves and I don't have any of those?

We are not allowed to clear counters with food on them yet. You will have to sell the counter or clear it with gems and quick serves.

You can buy gems by clicking on the gem icon that displays how many gems you have and it should take you to the gem purchasing screen.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
    If your food is on the basic white counter that costs 25 coins you just sell the counter and buy a new one. If your food is on a "special counter" like gingerbread, Valentine, marshmallow, etc, unfortunately you have to wait for the food to sell out . Plan accordingly.
    For the moment it's on those "basic" counters, not expensive so yeah i can do that. Thanks for answering

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    We are not allowed to clear counters with food on them yet. You will have to sell the counter or clear it with gems and quick serves.

You can buy gems by clicking on the gem icon that displays how many gems you have and it should take you to the gem purchasing screen.
    Unfortunately I can't buy them, when i click on gem icon i see only an empty board and it's writing buy gems, but I don't have any offer to buy them actually. Thanks for answering however