Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: So What Are Your Thoughts On BS2?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bexiboo2 View Post
    Lol, I hadn't noticed the cutlery is in the wrong hands.

Spirit Wind could you ask if the coffee cart should function like the water cart in RS2? Mine doesn't do anything and I can't store it, so I guess it should have a purpose and isn't a decoration. Thanks
    Sure! I wonder though if it is connected with the Cafe bar that unlocks at level 10... ??? That would make sense.

New Resident
    Looks good so far. I cant delete stuff in the storage. I like RS2 ... didnt played BS 1 because i didnt liked the look and if i compare RS2 with BS2, BS2 has less content?! It feels like a RS2 lite version just with cookies.
    On major thing is ... the whole bakery is to small.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sure! I wonder though if it is connected with the Cafe bar that unlocks at level 10... ??? That would make sense.
    Thank you!

I'm at level 11 and have got the barista machine - I've not used it yet though. I've gathered the ingredients and am saving up to learn the first recipe. The coffee cart doesn't do anything yet - maybe it I'll activate later

Host(ess)
    If you put a counter in front of the guy at the register, he keeps handing the food, but it magically appears in the hands of the costumers walking through the door.

Executive Chef
    I'm on level 11 too! Ingredients takes ages! wish we could add neighbours

Executive Chef
    Has anyone found a way to delete ingredients in the pantry when it isn't full?

Also can anyone help me find the following info:

- At what level you could build Charlotte's Fruit Stand (level 3?) and what levels strawberries, lemons and cherries unlocked.

- Jenny's General Store upgrade requirements from stocking 1 to 2 items and 2 to 3 ingredients per refresh.

- Charlotte's Fruit Stand upgrade requirements from stocking 1 to 2 items per refresh.

- Pantry upgrade requirements from 10 to 20 spaces.

- The guy's name, the one who drops thank you notes.

- The cost of the very first home oven, fancy oven, and stove.

- What level cream unlocked at.

I missed all this info because I sped through the early levels, which I'm now regretting as I've decided to try to make a guide on this game. If you can help, please post here! Thank you
    Last edited by LonePudding; 11-07-15 at 10:16 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think there is a way to delete items in the pantry when it isn't full. I hope TL improve the pantry so we can choose how many of an item to delete rather than waiting til the pantry is full and deleting all eggs or sugar etc

The guy who leaves thank you notes is called Liam.

Sorry I can't help with the rest, I sped through it too!

Executive Chef
    Yes, that too, I was so surprised when all my strawberries were deleted when I only intended to get rid of a few!

Thanks for the help!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Facebook... No, just no... :/ but I really like the types of sweets they have. Curbs my virtual sweet tooth

Fashion Designer
    Need to separate the parts from the ingredients. I have 10 parts but not the right ones to expand or to increase inventory size. When you have a recipe that takes over 12 items and have 10 objects in there then you run out of space while waiting on collection time. Without this the game is a bust. Especially when things drop randomly.

Also why do I need to make more for the take out delivery when I have 1,000 plus on the counter??

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast