Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: So What Are Your Thoughts On BS2?

Executive Chef
    It says not compatible with my device. If it is anything even remotely like rs2 I will have zero interest in playing it.

Like most people, I dont like the Facebook part. There should be a way to connect with people who just play this game. Characters are great and food looks nice. So far, on level 10, I dont know how much longer I will play. I only downloaded it to get bonuses from my other Storm 8 games.

It's ok. Playing on an iPhone I keep wasting gems because the screen is too small and there is no gem confirmation button.

I hate the FB thing. I don't want to open up my entire life to people just to play a game. I do have an old FB account I could add people to, but where to find these people???

I can't even use the Storm8 ID thing.

I think it's better than RS2, but hate that your building things are stored in the pantry. I like the RS2 toolbox better.

It almost seems to be a beta version, so hopefully in future versions they will take our feedback on board, and change some of these issues.

Fashion Designer
    No longer loads past the home page for me...and apparently a number of others.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    No longer loads past the home page for me...and apparently a number of others.
    All S8 games weren't loading for about 30 minutes, for me. They all seem to be fine now, including this one.

Executive Chef
    like design

dislike all except design. won't play long this game. no fun : same like restaurant story 2 but not as good. no wall, no neighborhood. i don't think this game will stay long, sorry for those who like it.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I like this more than I thought I would. Unfortunately, unless we can add neighbours without FB, I won't be continuing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    I like this more than I thought I would. Unfortunately, unless we can add neighbours without FB, I won't be continuing.
    Me too. I hope when they open up the neighbourhood feature we'll be able to add other players and not just through Facebook. It will be silly if you can only add Facebook neighbours as like you I won't be doing that, and there must be a lot of players who don't have Facebook either.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I like it as well. I don't like how the knife and fork are in the wrong hands though. Food looks good, animations quirky. Currently on level 9, so I'll see how it goes. I like not having a wall in every game. Agree with the FB comments. So far so good.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, I hadn't noticed the cutlery is in the wrong hands.

Spirit Wind could you ask if the coffee cart should function like the water cart in RS2? Mine doesn't do anything and I can't store it, so I guess it should have a purpose and isn't a decoration. Thanks

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast