Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: So What Are Your Thoughts On BS2?

Rhino Keeper
    Everything is fine with the new game expect facebook friends. Why do we need that frist of all? The only thing that's missing is the community list, that way, you can be friend with anyone around the world. You can gave friend more quickly if you had that list.

Farm Supplier
    Some (or probably most!) of my likes and dislikes have probably already been mentioned, but I thought I'd put my 2c in as well!

*Love*
    - Cute graphics
    - More brightly coloured graphics
    - Quirky customers (love how they take photos of their food, although drinking tea through a straw is a little strange!)
    - Larger graphics, buttons and messages etc.
    - Completing To Go orders
    - More tasks to complete, although the stories that go with the tasks are a little cheesy!

#Hate#
    - INGREDIENT GEM TRAPS!!!!! I have lost too many gems by accidentally tapping on an ingredient when it wasn't restocked yet. So annoying!!!!!!
    - Inability to delete individual items in the pantry/storage.
    - No separate storage for ingredients and parts.
    - No way to earn more gems besides purchasing. I will not spend a cent on this game because of the first point above. It is far too easy to lose gems and that would be a complete waste of my money.
    - Sparseness of parts. My storage is full before I have even half the amount of parts I need. I get lots of coins from the To Go orders, which is great, but more parts would be good so I can expand shelves and shop floor quicker.
    - 90% of decorations, flooring, walls etc. are for gems. Ridiculous.

That's probably about it at this stage. I don't find BS2 as fun to play as RS2. Maybe when a Community function is added it might be more fun, but at the moment I find quite boring and frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Level 16 reached. Apps deleted
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Level 16 reached. Apps deleted
    did your appliances go back into their crates cuz thats what happened to me. I posted the problem in the issues/bugs forum

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    I cant even cook cuz it says pantry full every dam time and i cant even cook anything cuz i dont have enough ingredients ughhh i shouldnt have to delete anything to get more room the room should be there regardless since its a flippin cooking game!!!!!!!!! what the heck am i supposed to do if i cant cook?! huh haaa haaaa and why oh why does it take special things just to increase the size grrrrr

i quit this game. DELETED!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    I'm at level 18 and haven't been able to upgrade or expand since level 13 (?) due to 1 shelf and 1 blueprint. I originally upgraded my pantry to 60 but the next day it reverted back to 50 and didn't return my 2 shelves. My pantry is constantly full even though I've deleted ALL my notes and don't collect them any more. The drops need to be better and the pantry issues NEED to be fixed soon or I'll have to delete the game too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm at level 18 and haven't been able to upgrade or expand since level 13 (?) due to 1 shelf and 1 blueprint. I originally upgraded my pantry to 60 but the next day it reverted back to 50 and didn't return my 2 shelves. My pantry is constantly full even though I've deleted ALL my notes and don't collect them any more. The drops need to be better and the pantry issues NEED to be fixed soon or I'll have to delete the game too
    It was a shelf for me too that took forever. I finally got one as i got close to level 19 and started my next expansion, mostly just to clear space
    in the pantry. Shortly after i started the expasion, i leveled up to 19 and got a new goal to expand. The expasion that was running did not count
    towards that new goal.
    Just in case-level up to 19 first, even if you get the parts needed to expand hold off till level 19, get the goal to expand, then start your next expansion.

I've been playing Bakery Story 2 for a few days and I like the game overall. Some things that stood out to me and that I really like are the diversity of the characters and how they each have cute little animations, like the customers taking selfies or the guy at the register falling asleep. Also I really like the idea of the to-go orders. The only thing I don't like is connecting with Facebook. I deleted my Facebook and really don't want to join up again so I hope that having a Facebook will not be a huge part of this game other than the blue mittens to speed up baking.
    Last edited by alelie89; 11-17-15 at 04:58 PM.

I'm currently at level 16 and have my bakery expanded to 10x11...

Negatives
    1. There still isn't enough room to neatly display all of the appliances we have to put out.
    2. Why can we not change the color on the appliances to match our decor? (Much of the decor costs gems which I don't mind but, I do mind when you spend for it and your place still looks ugly because the appliances don't match the theme!)
    3. Why can we not store appliances? For example, the coffee cart serves no purpose but takes up valuable real estate.
    4. Will there be a thanksgiving event?? The game gets kind of boring once you reach the higher levels as everything takes longer to bake...

Positives
    1. The 3D graphics make the game feel current and up to date.
    2. I enjoy the town setting and look forward to more shops in the future.

I have to admit I am enjoying this game. I did play RS2 past the gem point and forget the reason why I got bored of it and eventually deleted it, but may be bringing it back now too!

What I like most is that food does not spoil so I can go at my own space. I like being able to see permanently when a dish is mastered (something hard to see in version one) and I like that its a bit slower, not everything in life is a race so having a game that just is (as long as crazy timed quests are not introduced) is nice. Will keep playing for now and see where it goes.

One recommendation I would make that has been stated above is slightly changing the ratio of what you win as a prize for deliveries, way too often it is coins when there are so many parts needed. Even mixing it up and potentially putting in a couple of the food items that that hours to cook would be better than coins.

Other changes I really want to see is being able to select how much from pantry we can delete and the option for s8 friends as I will NOT be connecting this to FB and it feels lonely right now. Having the feature to add straight from someones page like in RS2 would be a really nice addition as a way to add friends!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 11-20-15 at 12:34 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 