Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: So What Are Your Thoughts On BS2?

Fashion Designer

So What Are Your Thoughts On BS2?

Positives:

Like the design
    Love the diversity of customers and their overall look.
    Recipes are cute

Negatives:

Facebook only for friends. <---I don't have nor have any desire to get Facebook!
    So how do I get helping hands? Especially if there are events!
    Different than RS2 for designing. Having to pay a cost on every floor tile..etc!
    I can't name my Bakery! Uhhhh, WHY?
    Where's the wall? I like posting on my wall and others (can't do in this version)too.

That's it so far! Add more later if necessary!

Like;
    The diversity of the customers is a nice touch
    Food doesn't spoil
    No internet-sync issues at all (as of yet)

Dislike;
    No community wall
    Can't find other community bakeries
    FACEBOOK. Used a fake one just to get those gems.
    Who even uses Facebook anymore, honestly? Why not Instagram or Twitter at least?
    The parts you get to upgrade also take up room in the food pantry bin. Please separate them.

Conclusion...
    TL has had years to make a new, and even better squeal to Bakery Story. All I see is that someone decided to put Farm Story and Restaurant Story 2 together and make Bakery Story 2. I know the game just came out, and maybe they are seeing how many people are going to download it. Perhaps next week or later this month we'll get a more fun update? Bakery Story is one of the few games that's been on the top 10, and top 50 apps in the USA App store. It seems to me, if Bakery Story 1 ever goes offline that Restaurant Story 2 will become the hit game overall.

Rhino Keeper
    I am soooooo excited about bakery story 2 !!!!

I'm loving it so far, it does seem like a works in progress

I like the look of the customers, a lot more detailed than BS
    They seem to have improved on RS2 in terms of getting upgrade items
    I really like the order to go table from level 7 up
    The neighbour section says it's coming soon - I really hope we can add neighbours like BS and RS2 through the game, and not just from Facebook (I don't connect to Facebook with games and have no intention to do so)
    I hope they expand the features soon so we can name our bakery and choose an avatar, I also want to visit other bakeries to be nosey and be able to leave messages on walls, send/receive gifts etc - it feels a little bit lonely without nbrs

But overall YAY!!! This new game is very exciting!
    Last edited by bexiboo2; 11-06-15 at 02:20 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I like the overall look, like you say, but I am hating the Facebook angle. I play apps on my phone/iPad, NOT on Facebook.
    I don't want any games linked to my Facebook. Period.

Executive Chef
    Meh. The Facebook push means it isn't a game I will play past getting the gems on my other games. Otherwise I would probably give it a go for longer.

I hated RS2 but this is better than it was.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooooh, I forgot to mention the giant cutlery!! Lol, it really is massive, but I like it - it's funny!

I like how customers take photos of their food, and I like the animation of the lad behind the til, particularly when he turns people away cos there aren't enough tables!

Says it's not compatible with my device. Been playing RS2 for months so....

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even download it as I have a touch 4th gen. Since it doesn't use ios7.

But from what I've seen on my android version it's the same as RS2. While I like new recipes n appliances.

Everything else is bad. Like ohers the whole Facebook thing is a huge issue, plus it seems 90% of items needed gems to purchase, that having to buy n store ingredients takes the fun out of it as well. It's too high maintenance for me, n won't be able to win the prize in is versions. Hope it's not too negative review. I'm happy with the original versions.

Farm Supplier
    the only thing I don't like is the not being able to name our bakery, and the whole social aspect.... a lot of people don't have facebook... wheres the storm8 social walls/neighbors?

So... Once I reached level 12, a goal popped up. I guess 12 unlocks where you can "master" all recipes. Though you do not get any kind of plaque like Restaurant Story 2. The more time the certain food takes to make, the higher bonus and earnings of Bronze, Silver, & Gold.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast