Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: So What Are Your Thoughts On BS2?

Fashion Designer
    Need separate pantries now

New Resident
    I love that the food does not spoil. Thank you for that feature!

However it is completely disappointing that I have had to spend about 600,000 coins to learn how to make one dish. Which I have yet to make.

To go orders do not need a 4 hour lag time.

Don't make me wait hours for butter and other items.

Give us the ability to delete items by a particular quantity of our choosing.

There should be a pantry for food items and a supply closet for the 48 grocery baskets and bricks that are accumulating while I wait for one coupon every 6 to go orders.

Lower the prices on learning to cook a new item. This is not Le Cordon Bleu. Confirm gem purchases for all Storm 8 games.

Let us know how many experience points it takes to level up.

Problem bei Bakery2
    -keine Nachbarn
    -keine Besuche m?glich
    -vieles viel zu teuer
    -viel zu lange wartezeiten f?r Butter
    -kein Storage nur Speisekammer
    -kein M?lleimer
    -1. Dankesch?n Karten / 2. Erdnussbutter / 3.
    50 Ausstechformen (nicht m?glich) weggeworfen

M?chte spielen aber durch die Probleme -geht der SpielSpass verloren -Wegen jedem STORM8-SPIEL -M?chte ich nicht das ganze Forum studieren -
    -GOOGLE TRANSLATER ?bersetzt das alles
    -Sorry, aber vieles ist doof und nervt und ist total unlogisch
    LEIDER
    Aber die Weihnachtsb?ckerei2 ist mal ein Anfang in die richtige Richtung? -nicht zu teuer -nicht zu lange warten -mehr Rezepte -mehr Goals

ID Maja_Madagaskar -Android 4.2.2 -

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with Maja_Madagaskar, especially about the butter, and coffee, too.

Rhino Keeper

Almost like getting coal in my stockings. 🙁

I am hoping that this sense of Deja Vu is not glimpse into what lies ahead.

I waited for this game since Farm Story 2 came out. I began playing this game (BS1) a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away and on a device light years away from the iPad I use now.

I began playing Restaurant Story 2 when it first came out a wee bit over a year ago. I like it well enough, but find the time consuming cruises out of my reach more times than not. (I just finished my FIRST cruise without using gems this evening!!!!). I like how things are set up, ie: buying styles, not single pieces; having a cookbook instead of waiting until you have a free appliance to check requirements; LOVE getting tips, they really help a lot; like the achievements cabinet and the gems that come with it; and also the amount of attention you need to have to keep up with food, goals and requests for water. What I am saying is that I believe this to be a successful game. Another game I like and think is very successful is Castle Story.

Yup, I know I am in the Forum for Bakery Story 2. . . .

Here is the scary part:

After Castle Story was out for quite a while there was a game introduced called Fairytale Wonderland. (I can still feel everyone's pain here). FTW was very similar to CS, but there was one HUGE difference. Over time challenges were identified in CS and changes were made to help correct the difficulties we players were experiencing. We got a Magic Fruit Tree, Living Wood Tree, coal and iron drops were adjusted, etc. When FTW came along, I think a lot of us expected problems to have been corrected in the new game, but it was like nothing was learned from the history of CS. For those of us who began to play CS when it was first introduced, it was like taking a disappointing trip down memory lane.

Along comes BS 2. Again we have RS2 to reference but many of the things that make RS 2 a pleasure to play are not present in BS 2. There really is not a whole lot that makes BS 2 different from BS, whereas there are huge improvements between RS and RS 2 (also between FS and FS 2).

So what makes me feel like BS 2 is like receiving coal in my stocking? Fairytale Wonderland was dropped faster than a date who licks their fingers and slurps (loudly) their beverages in public. I really liked FTW and having it dropped after less than 6 months was rough (that was when development stopped, even if it took longer for TL/S8 to admit it). Although Monster Story was around a bit longer it was also kicked to the curb.

There are so many variations to the drop 3 games on the roster, but not enough Adventure/Simulation-Breeding/Time Management games IMHO.

I really hope we can keep a successful version of Bakery Story 2 around for a long time to come!
    Last edited by Perry9877; 12-31-15 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Corrections

Love bakery story 2 yet I have some negatives.
    Takes DAYS sometimes WEEKS 😭😤 to get enough coin to unlock ingredients, recipes, expansions, etc.
    I don't buy gems so I can't unlock addition designer equipment. I can't earn enough gems on my own.
    Special deliveries award very little coin and not enough items for advancement.
    But I love the story line, the constant goals, the people, the seasonal fun story/goals, the items to purchase when I can, absolutely love that the food doesn't spoil, the pantry, and the neighborhood too.

Fashion Designer
    Oh gosh, I really hope they don't drop BS2. I think BS is one of their largest games and BS has the potential to be huge only if they keep working on it. Then it will really surpass everything. I think it would be the first S8 game for me to spend real money on. Please don't abandon this game S8!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Oh gosh, I really hope they don't drop BS2. I think BS is one of their largest games and BS has the potential to be huge only if they keep working on it. Then it will really surpass everything. I think it would be the first S8 game for me to spend real money on. Please don't abandon this game S8!
    I can assure you that BS2 is very active and there are no plans of dropping this game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    The costs are far too high for this game, both in gems and "cash." I will probably stop when I run out of gems. I finally had enough money to buy the cake maker for 290,000. The first recipe costs 250,000 to learn.....oh how ridiculous.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by seesters View Post
    The costs are far too high for this game, both in gems and "cash." I will probably stop when I run out of gems. I finally had enough money to buy the cake maker for 290,000. The first recipe costs 250,000 to learn.....oh how ridiculous.
    As you level up, higher profit recipes are available to you so you will be able to earn more coins to learn recipes. I guess the high cost of learning is one of the game challenges. Dont give up, keep going.