Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Spin-to-Win: November 6, 2015!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I had none of these dragons, so I figured that's exactly what I'd end up with, too. However, second spin was Cinnamon. I lost my last free spend due to time mismanagement, so I did what never works and bought an extra spin. I desperately wanted Sunburst, knew the chances were bad, but unbelievably I actually managed to get it. I'm thrilled not to have wasted the gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I had none of these dragons, so I figured that's exactly what I'd end up with, too. However, second spin was Cinnamon. I lost my last free spend due to time mismanagement, so I did what never works and bought an extra spin. I desperately wanted Sunburst, knew the chances were bad, but unbelievably I actually managed to get it. I'm thrilled not to have wasted the gold.
    Nice to get something you really want, Congrats!

Thank you -for wheel!!!

Very Nice - Simply Islands Goals (>see Bakery2)

Please help me!

Why?- I have always problems -to spin the wheel??? (Rad dreht sich nur m?hsam)

MAJA_MADAGASKAR

Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, dear...
    thank you! I am feeling sorry for myself too lol. What hurt me more is the efforts it takes to spin. So many tries to get one spin done.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011