Thread: Tales Ch9 10 gold not in storage or added to existing gold

Executive Chef

Tales Ch9 10 gold not in storage or added to existing gold

Kooky or Elsa
    Help please just finished Ch 9 of tales placed the throne in game told the gold was in storage ..... No gold found and not added to my existing total .....
    Can you check please ...... could really do with it
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Kooky or Elsa
    Help please just finished Ch 9 of tales placed the throne in game told the gold was in storage ..... No gold found and not added to my existing total .....
    Can you check please ...... could really do with it
    Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Please PM me your ticket number when you submit your ticket, thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Please PM me your ticket number when you submit your ticket, thank you!
    Thanks have emailed them waiting for reply

Just received a reply I missed it being added to my own gold while I was checking storage ..... Thanks for fast response from TL
    Last edited by pernmagic; 11-06-15 at 12:41 PM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10