Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bakery story 2 released in USA

bakery story 2 released in USA

Now that it is released in the US, will anyone here be playing it?

*I know it's not available in all countries. So please close if not relevant discussion! ^_^
    Last edited by bunnipowerz; 11-06-15 at 07:18 AM.

From playing it the last 30 minutes, the first one is more fun. Just feels like another copy n paste, but with cartoonist feel.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I'm in Australia and just started playing it but no thread about it
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Host(ess)
    I live in the U.K. and I have just had aTL pop-up telling me to download and play Bakery Story 2 when I tried I got a message saying my device is incompatible I am on a android device and am wondering if bakery story 2 is only available on IOS.

Fashion Designer
    It's just like Restaurant 2. It looks nice, but I really don't like how it works.. like the quest-like "goals" or whatever they are. I've been playing Restaurant 2 for a while now and I still have 150 goal things I can't complete. It's annoying. Bakery Story ONE will always be my favorite, I like the content/gameplay better.

Executive Chef
    I'm on android and live in UK too and it's on the play store. I've just had the goal to reach level 16. I've played this before it was released and it's like cartoonish than RS2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seachef2 View Post
    I live in the U.K. and I have just had aTL pop-up telling me to download and play Bakery Story 2 when I tried I got a message saying my device is incompatible I am on a android device and am wondering if bakery story 2 is only available on IOS.
    I'm in UK too and also play on android and it's on the play store. If you can't see this, you might need to do a phone software update on your device .

Got the prompt to download load but Google Play Store says my Android Samsung Galaxy tablet isn't compatible. So, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppiecakes209 View Post
    From playing it the last 30 minutes, the first one is more fun. Just feels like another copy n paste, but with cartoonist feel.
    Agree with you, don't like this version. The original bakery story is way better. I'm playing BS2 just to get free gems!

Executive Chef
    How do I get a basket?!?!?!?! I can't do anything unless I have a basket! Stupid game

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast