Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: bakery story 2 released in USA

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppiecakes209 View Post
    I'd rather stick to BS1 until the servers go dead then actually play BS2.
    HA! nicely said.

Fashion Designer
    Won't continue to play after gems cuz I already play CS and RS2 This one is a lot like RS2 and one is enough. Lol one complaint is I can seem to figure out how to delete just 1 item when pantry is full u seem to have to delete all of that 1 item. Unless I'm doing something wrong there doesn't seem to be a way to reduce the amount to remove 1 of an item.

Fashion Designer
    I never actually played BS1 but got goal to download it for some gems in other game. So far it looks like game that was just relased. Doesn't have login option, wall, neighbours, weird system for decoration, a lot of items for gems and not coins. However, I think that it will become pretty popular. They gonna change game a lot, add/delete certain features, so I think that after 6 months it would be more playable:> I don't really like the graphics in bs or rs or any other games so for me this graphics looks much better then original one. I don't really like the idea of constantly buying food because recipes finish in only few minutes, but on higher levels grocering wouldn't be as annoying because indgridients/ recipes will take longer to collect.

New Resident

bakery story 2

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Why has my device not been compatible with the last three download game goals??????

And I checked, my tablet is updated.
    You are not the only one. It says the same thing when I tried to install it and my tablet is updated too. Why offer something that is not compatible with a device. Its not right.

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody else get a free bakers square when u download bakery story 2?

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    Anybody else get a free bakers square when u download bakery story 2?
    Yes I did and on rs too XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    I wish this is compatible for iOS 6.0 >_<
    Me too. I wanna try it out especially since I got a goal to download it for an item.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    Yes I did and on rs too XD
    What is that?

I'd anyone going to answer the issue of BS2 and the two previous goals "not compatible" with several different Android devices? I've been playing RS2 for months yet BS2 isn't compatible on the same device? Any answers to this?

Executive Chef
    Check for your phone software update first and try googling and install it from there
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsonlove8 View Post
    I'd anyone going to answer the issue of BS2 and the two previous goals "not compatible" with several different Android devices? I've been playing RS2 for months yet BS2 isn't compatible on the same device? Any answers to this?