Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: The Tummy Rumble! Nov. 15 2015

New Resident

Too little, too late

Quote Originally Posted by harleydonovan View Post
    I have to admit I'm pretty upset that they just increased the nutmeg drop and I finally finished the event yesterday.
    Too little, too late

Fashion Designer
    Gawd!!! I thought this was over already. I gave up over a week ago.
    And stopped logging in game entirely.
    There is still 7 hours left. I will log on once this one is over.
    Just disappointed all the way around!

Granted I am a Hunger Games series fan, books & movies, But all I could think of
    design wise was Hitchcock's "The Birds"! A good Halloween design in my book.
    Last edited by LadyEna; 11-19-15 at 11:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Even though I was not eligible for the pumpkin goal series I too feel that the nutmeg increase was too late. I struggled to get through the squash part with mostly 2 nutmegs per drop. Now that I've been done for days the drops are nearly always 10....I have 184 nutmegs now and they are useless! Not wasting other pantry items to make more squash recipes.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    On one hand I'm glad that others will have a chance to complete the goal but Im one of those people that uses gems to complete goals if I don't have enough time to keep checking in and now I realize that I wouldn't of had to use the gems. Please test these goals as u will eventually alleinant those that use gems this isn't the first time u have changed the goals to make them easier after they are released. IMO of course.

I was able to finish the tummy rumble but the pumpkin latte one will not get finished due to no vanilla for days. Can't make the cr?me brulee without it so I only got two made.

Fashion Designer
    Didnt finish...... one stove thing just wasnt enough.... couldnt make the one squash fast enough to make the real recipes. ..

Farm Supplier
    Haven't grown vanilla in days -- all i get is garlic!! So yeah, finished only one goal, with the help of Quick Serves and Mastery Spice >.>

Rhino Keeper
    Boy I wasted a lot of gems on this. I was able to tell about three days before it ended that I wouldn't have enough time to make master levels. I just couldn't get enough squash. I had backlog of ingredients to make my flatbread and stuffed squash, but couldn't get the actual squash! For a while a tried buying it with gems, but that was very expensive.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718